tuscl

club radious

Monday, August 18, 2014 4:53 PM
How many miles/hours do you allow yourself travel to clubs in your normal rotation ?

17 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Cherry pie squared
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol very funny
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    60 miles. Hour and fifteen minutes. I live in in Southern Maryland and have to drive to Baltimore as most local clubs suck.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    No more than 30 miles. I am just not so motivates that I'm willing to drive 45 minutes to an hour just to see a particular girl.
  • OneBigDick
    10 years ago
    45 minutes ,but I would travel 200 miles from Roswell,NM to EL Paso,TX to get more action
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I prefer a 30-minute drive limit for most of my clubbing. I only go to three of the six within that distance. I seldom go to the other eight clubs that are a greater distance, here in the Puget Sound Region. However, if I'm going to be in the area of one of the other eight, at a good clubbing time, I'll likely stop in while I'm in that area. Of the 14 clubs available to me, the furthest is a 65-mile, 75-minute drive.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    15 ninutes tops
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I thought "Club Radious" was the name of a new club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Motor beat me to it.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Of the 3 places I go to the most, the farthest away of the 3 is roughly an hour away, although it's rural interstate the majority of the way.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    10 miles on average.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It depends on who's driving. If I let the little head drive, we may go a considerable distance.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    The closest strip clubs to me are the seven within 5 miles. Have not been to one in 27 years. 47 miles to Providence because if you aren't in Tijuana why bother going anywhere else.
  • jehu96
    10 years ago
    I drive 100 miles to go to the club. Since that is closest one.
  • HootnHal
    10 years ago
    I'm also in the boondocks, so usually travel a little over an hour. (irregular, but yet a regular perv!)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    From out the door to the club door, I'm there in 11 minutes.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I also travel 60 min aka 60 miles to my clubs on the regular...traveling to travel is a whole new topic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion