Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Odd gifts from strippers

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

About 12 years ago my then ATF went with her mother, who was French/Filipina, to the Philippines for a month to settle the estate of an aunt. When they returned she presented me with a bottle of "Vino Viagro" that she had bought for me over there. It's still unopened.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

What was the 'message' to you of this 'gift'?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

cs,

One odd one from my ATF, an electric back massage/heating pad. Can be used on the car seat or at chair home. I used to use it quite a bit, but no longer.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

A bit of dyslexia creeping in?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

One stripper I bonked in Vancouver was such a piece of work that she gave me an overwhelming feeling of self-loathing, of self-disgust.

Mr. Wood had much to answer for after that unfortunate episode.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Gonorrhea.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

joker44 - We were to share the bottle but it never happened.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I don't get odd gifts from strippers - I get even.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol Papi - the gift that keeps on giving!

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

SC, wondered if she thought it was a cure for retrograde ejaculation :-P

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Motor... it is impossible to get even with odd people though

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Weed

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

After a 6-month every other week fuckalooza, we broke it off because she thought I might leave my wife for her, and I had to be honest with her about that action not being in the cards. She understood, and appreciated my honesty about where we stood and gave me a CD of Natalie Merchant's "Kind and Generous" song because she was very grateful for the time we spent together.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Don't accept or give gifts to strippers. They are not your girlfriend. I know that some guys think they have met the exception, only to get cleaned out and used.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Yeah – perhaps it’s part of the long-con strategy

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Change for a hundred and I didn't even have to ask!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My ATF has never given me a thing. Hmm....

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Moto and CJ, y'all crack me up.

Profile picture for oriole1
oriole1
•

Ur supposed to give them the gifts. Like a copious load from the bbbj she indulged you with.

Profile picture for toysales
toysales
•

My fav gave me a 3some one night at no extra cost. It was a girl she wanted to be with.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement