tuscl

Sleeping with strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:16 PM
I'm not being politically correct. I'm talking about sleeping after the fucking. I have never done this because I have never had the opportunity with one that I trusted but that is changing. What bothers me is that I have not slept with another woman in 15 years. I feel uneasy about it. I don't drink or do drugs so I can't knock myself out and I tend to be a restless sleeper. I am up 2 or 3 times a night to piss. Will this wake her. My ex wife also claimed that I snore. Would it be weird to ask her to sleep in the spare bedroom?

26 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Just tell her it might be a challenge for her to try and sleep in the same bed with you. Then let her know if she finds it inconvenient it is ok to use the spare bed and it won't hurt your feelings if she does. Or just fuck her every time you come back to bed after pissing (a guy can dream right?).
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Come on Joe, don't say that!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    as long as her SO doesn't take a kidney or two while you're sleeping ;p seriously though... corvous has a good plan. tell her you will not be offended if she decide the spar bed works better for her.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol Corvus... I agree with what you said.byou said it all. Just give her the facts and let her decide where she sleeps.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    shadow...who's the lucky lady? A Follies dancer I'm assuming?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Y'know how in chick flicks they're always complaining about how guys, after having sex, want to bolt and head for home, while chicks want to stay and snuggle? And it pisses women IMMENSELY. Well, I, and many other guys, are the ones who want to bolt. Why is that? Well, they call it post-coital depression, and it's very common in males, but also occurs in females but is far less common. It seems like the hotter the sex, the worse the depression which follows. It sure seems that way to me. And they've recently found that if you take Prozac before sex it helps with the depression part. However, it also dulls the intensity of the sex part, which may be related. Anyway, if I'm having 2 or 3 shots of super sex, afterwards the last thing I want, especially with someone I barely know, is to have her hang around and have to act all sweet and everything. So sleeping with a stripper/prostitute ain't really high on my to-do list. Now, if I'm with someone I really love, then it's an entirely different story, although it does take time to recover that lovey-dovey feeling after some real hot sex. But personally, I can't imagine why you'd want to agree to having someone like that sleep over. But hey, I've never slept with a stripper, so what do I know?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've spent the night with my ATF several times and she has lots of complaints about me snoring. The last two times I got a 2 bedroom suite. The time before that she left the bed, stuffed Kleenex in her ears and sacked out on the couch in the other room. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've never had a problem with the strippers staying and sleeping after we fucked but I've only had 3 strippers that I've done that with.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Only once on my trip with the ATF. Never gave it a thought and I did just fine. If she had any problems or concerns, she didn't voice them to me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Don't forget about morning sex!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Strippers snore as much as anyone else. I like to cuddle so if I can put up with it, so can she.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I snore so loud I wake the neighborhood
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm the opposite. I sleep silent, I don't fidget, and my chest barely rises. Family, friends, and gals I've slept with say I look like a mummy.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I have no problem with getting up and going to sleep in my other bedroom. Some women care, some don't. But I'm not going to sacrifice good sleep for no reason.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Hee Hee Hee shadowcat, I am sure that your regular OTC crew must be reading this! The money you give them, you think it gets deposited in their bank accounts? Wrong. They have got a bet going. The money will all go to the first one of them who cooks your breakfast for you. You are not going to civilianize them, because they always have been civilianized. They are going to civilianize you. They are going to housebreak you. They are going to domesticate you. Cooking your breakfast will be just the first step. They are no longer operating independently. They are a posse. I hear you about the 15 years bro. There is a lot of pain which has been spread. It is severe. I know that there are ways it can be remedied. Strippers are only the first part of the solution though. Sleeping with women is no big deal. Just enjoy her millimeter by millimeter and relax and give her your best and she will love it. The longer and slower the better. The money you pay is not really fee for service or P4P. Rather it is PAWP4P ( playing along with pay 4 play ). The way I look at it is this, it is a security deposit. See, they know that 99% of the guys who fuck them will not keep in contact at least a few times per week, and really do not want a relationship with them. So what happens is, her heart gets broken, and broken and broken again and again and again. So the simplest way for them then is just to get this security deposit up front. You can fuck her and she will love it. But she just wants something out of it, some show of good intent. In those rare cases where the guy really does want a relationship, she probably will still not return your deposit. But she will find other ways of making you understand the truth, that she never was in it for the money in the first place. Your money is not inducing them into doing anything they don't already love to do. And it would not induce them into doing it with anyone they don't already like. Help us picture this bro, how old and what race? SJG
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I think SC has been around the block 100 times more than you, although I'm sure your advice is appreciated, it's not necessary.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I have done this three times at my home. Rancho farmerart is so isolated that I have never had any security concerns. I sleep barely four hours a night so the girl is alone for most of the sleep time anyway. If I snore there have been no complaints. Breakfast in bed for the girl guarantees an energetic morning romp for you, shadow; at least in my limited experience. I always make my killer French toast. Do you want the recipe?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    SS: "...I look like a mummy." Despite your lively comments perhaps you really are dead and your waking self is all illusion :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    That is a fantastic idea, you make breakfast for her!! If you can't sleep you just snuggle up to her and watch her. SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock, Your post was confusing. You used "SC" for shadowcat. "SC" is strip club, and sc is (s)hadow(c)at. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I thought that "SC" was South Carolina and sc is southern California. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ not in the context of TUSCL :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Your being involved, well, you have to recuse yourself! :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Clubber: oops! I'll get it right next time, I promise!!
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    My current fav will spend the weekend with me from time to time. Mostly its when she needs a break from partying too hard.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat - Sleeping with strippers? They allow that at the old folk's home? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion