tuscl

OT: Men pissing on toilet seats in public restrooms with urinals

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I travel a great deal, so try as I might to avoid it, I sometimes find myself needing to make full use of toilets in places like airports, restaurants, etc. Something that has started to irritate me more and more over time is the need for some guys to skip the urinals and piss in the toilets, especially since many of these delicate flowers cannot be bothered to lift up the toilet seat. Selfish fucking pansies. /rant

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – fine w/ me if they want to use the toilet – but don’t f’ing piss all over the damn thing especially with the seat down
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's worse if you need to shit. :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I agree.

Now in some parts of Asia, you will find that in public (and private) restrooms they intentionally remove the toilet seats. Yes, you heard me correctly, they REMOVE the seats. Apparently in some places squatting is preferred to sitting. It's one of those head-scratchers I will never fully understand. So if you want nasty, the mind reels at that entire situation.

Personally, if I need to raise the toilet seat, my foot is the only thing that is allowed to touch it. Feet work great to flip the seat up. Now I wouldn't call the people who refuse to touch public toilet seats as pansies though. The stuff you might find on those seats could probably kill a good portion of a major city.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Wear Depends.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Women have to deal with that daily.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I knew a WWII vet years ago who was stationed in Turkey after the war. He said that all public restrooms employed asswipes, whose job was to wipe your ass after taking a shit. I've often thought if Bag Boy James loses his job at the grocery store, he could have a future....
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    To save time, some guys will take a dump and a piss in one sitting.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    I piss all over your system rick.....lol
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    First world problem.

My years working in some of the third world's wild places prepped me for freaky stuff much scetchier than this.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It could be worse. I once went on a date and saw a terrible chick flick movie that actually had one funny scene. The guy went into an outhouse at the end of a parking lot. A truck pulled up and trapped him inside. Then it rolled and pushed the outhouse over. It got worse. He was on a hill. The outhouse kept rolling. You could hear hollering inside. :)
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    rick- Those guys probably have wives nagging them for failing to put the toilet seat DOWN upon leaving.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Ironic. You can fuck junkies and alkies with aloof indifference, but you find it hard to hover over a toilet seat?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Ironic. You can fuck junkies and alkies with aloof indifference, but you find it hard to hover over a toilet seat?"

Anyone bring their decoder ring? Cuz I'm stumped.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jerrikson-I brought my decoder ring. It says, "Drink more Olvatine."
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    LOL Slick
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40 - I travel a lot in east Asia and have never seen a western toilet with the seat removed. I've only seen intact western toilets or standard squat toilets. Standard squat toilets are quite common and that is what i expect. Where did you see these western toilets sans seats?

I do dig Japan though. I've been in several hotels with western toilets that also have a bidet feature. Don't even have to get up and use the bidet. At the end of doing your business you push the button and groovy jets clean your ass.

Crazy Joe would love that shit. Dude would probably stay in the can 24/7. Call up hookers and say "came give me a lapper while I sit on the can. SHIT!"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "I travel a great deal"

Sure you do, RickyBoy. Sure you do.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Guys who pee on the seats are drunk 9 out of 10 times.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    The 10th time it's the first pee of the morning after having sex. Stupid split streams!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I piss on the floor to keep the toylet seat clean
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You're a good man CJ.

Do you shit on the floor too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion