tuscl

Stephen Hawking is a 'somewhat of a regular' at California strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:31 AM

24 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Isn't this dude suppose to be the smartest man alive? If so, why the FUCK is he going to Devore for ANYTHING? Devore is a shit hole on the 15 fwy on your way to Vegas.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well, I suspect has to compromise based on where he can bring his wheelchair and entourage. Can you picture giving Stephen Hawking a lapper? His freaky computer voice saying "Would you suck my dick?" and then adding "After I come I will explain the Bekenstein bound if you are interested." WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Last quote of the story says: But Stephen is by far the last person I ever expected to see in this " Why? I'm sure his dick is in good operating order. I regularly see guys with disabilities at strip clubs. It actually makes a lot of sense since their conditions probably pose a significant hurdle to having a "normal" relationship.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Grand-The reason he's the last person they thought would be seen here isn't because he's handicapped it's because he's smart. Like I said before, it's in DEVORE!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I don't know anything about Devore, but I would certainly expect the smartest man in the world to go to strip clubs. It's only logical. Not all clubs are handicapped friendly. But I sometimes see guys in wheelchairs in some of my favorite clubs. The Flight Club has a few private VIP booths on the first floor, and the Penthouse has an elevator that can take the handicapped up to the VIP booths on the 2nd floor.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A proton checks into a hotel. The bellhop ask, "Can I help you with your luggage?" It replies, "I don't have any. I'm traveling light."
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    Freedom Acres is one if the more famous swingers clubs in the US. For the life of me, I can't figure out how they get his wheelchair through the gravel parking lot let alone the "play area". It's FAR from handicapped friendly.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Hahahahahaha!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @motor: Typo? think you meant "photon".
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good catch Doug Yep it was a typo
  • mausercat
    10 years ago
    Stephen Hawking is not the only great physicist to be an enthusiast of the Stepchild of the Arts. The great nuclear scientist Richard Feynman spent most of his time away from the Manhattan Project in strip clubs surrounding the detonation zones in the Great Southwestern Deserts. His adventures and love of humor are detailed in his autobiography, "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman."
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Old news and I believe it was refuted.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Second that mausercat. "Surely you're joking..." is a great read even if you have zero interest in theoretical physics. Feynman at his most audacious. Here's a link to pictures associated with his book. Look for one of him seated in a banquette with a topless dancer standing at the table. [view link]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    All the Los Alamos physicists liked to party Oppenheimer, Feynman, Teller, Fermi, Segre' They had a blast
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Slick, maybe Hawkings discovered a wormhole in the restroom at Devores, and uses it to soar through the universe.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I heard he goes to Lake Perris for the lakeside French cafés.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^I heard Einstien loved the wine tasting tours at Napa Valley
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I believe that about Einstein. Napa is nice. But Devore?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ remember some Twilight Zone episodes where the fate of Earth was decided by some chance meeting of individuals in some crummy diner in the middle of nowhere?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That diner does exist...in Devore.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You know Slick...you're kind of making me want to see what Devore is like.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Why the surprise? He's a man, as is Feynman. Men love hot women. And someone said in the article "he's the last person I'd expect to see here"?? Why?? Good for him he can still get it up in his 70's. Anyway, I didn't know that there's anything in Devore other than the Devore Cutoff.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    To be fair, jerikson, there are some (OK...one) on here that are not surprised that Hawking is indulging his inner horn dog as much as possible given his handicap. They are surprised he's doing so in Devore. Not knowing Devore I can't judge. Though Slick is making it out to be such a craphole that I actually want to see it. Kind of like being unable to take your eyes off of a traffic accident. I'll ask the LA area pervs this one... How far is Devore from Pasadena relative to other, better strip club pickings? Hawking regularly (possibly yearly...would have to check) lectures at CalTech. Maybe it is a compromise between stuff he has to do (give a groovy lecture) and fitting in other stuff he digs (namely, bein' a horn dog and saying WEEE-YAWWW in a freaky computer voice).
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Devore is a pit stop where the 215 and 15 freeways converge. It's west of San Bernardino. The winds of hell blow through Devore. There might be two gas stations and one diner. If you enjoy homes with garage doors as fences, then you might like Devore. Meth is popular in Devore. Devore is about 45 minutes east of Pasadena. I love Pasadena. If you like Craftsman homes, bungalows, Victorian houses, and Mission homes, you'd love Pasadena.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion