tuscl

OT: Your Favorite TV Commercial Hottie?

Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:36 PM
We know Slick has a thing for the red-headed Wendy's girl I'm liking the Nationwide cat burglar girl Who's yours?

34 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    I really liked the T-Mobile girl in the pink dress, but I think she got fired
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I like the girl in the Toyota comercials... .JAN i think is her name in the commercials.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The girl in the last Carl Jr's commercial. Haven't seen it in awhile tho
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Here in Seattle, Charissa Thompson (ESPN, Fox Sports, Big Ten Network) does TV commercials for a local automobile dealership. They're shown on the Mariners' telecasts. She's not my type at all, but I always notice her commercials!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Sample of above: [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Homegirl from the Progressive Insurance. Lilly.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Nobody can compete with the bikini-clad hotties on Mexican TV here in Southern California. Even the chicks in super tight dresses and stilettos in the Mexican auto dealer commercials are beyond anything you'll see in "American" TV. Yeah, they're not all in commercials, but some are. But they do mostly have huge fake titties, so some of you guys might want to turn the channel cuz you'll think it's "grotesque" or something.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Steve's got good taste. The Nationwide cat burglar is my pick.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Steve: I'll see both your choices and raise you one Catherine Zeta-Jones (T-Mobile)!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Erin Andrews in the Probiotics ads. Any of plus-sized Soma bra models
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    That ponytailed cat burglar can come over and burgle my valuables anytime she wants. I never noticed what product was being advertised. I like the dirty blonde in the silver evening dress in those goofy retro Acura online ads who says "So easy!" when she presses the power windows.
  • how
    10 years ago
    Milana Vayntrub as Lily for AT&T.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    The cat theif commercial! I also like that girl where she bumps into the guy who was getting a orange and she put this lip balm on , i forgot the name but like a lip balm commercial
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Kelly Cuoco from big bang theory in the priceline commercials
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I just saw the Nationwide ad with the cat burglar. Hadn't see it before. She's kinda hot. But why she's not wearing black stiletto boots? And a really shiny outfit? Anyway, these chicks are hotter: [view link] Just do a search for Estudio 2 chicas, and you'll see all kinds of hot chicks that make the Nationwide cat burglar look like your sister.. (no offense to anyone's sister)
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    je40: I'm surprised you didn't complain that the cat burglar needed big fake mutant tits.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Jerik the only hispanic women i like are dominicans , venazulian, and brazilians
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She is banned from USA commercials but I like her. [view link]
  • Chemicaltoilet
    10 years ago
    +1 for the hot ass cat burglar. She's the only chick that makes me stop fast forwarding my DVR to watch her.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I'm surprised you didn't complain that the cat burglar needed big fake mutant tits." Ahhh, thanks for reminding me !!! The cat burglar really could use some big fake tits. And her skintight suit is so thin and tight that you can see the outline of them big nasty nipples. Awesome.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "She is banned from USA commercials but I like her." Excellent commercial !!! Wish we in the US had the balls to show stuff like that.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The cat burgler is hot. I also like Catherine Zeta Jones on t mobile
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    R&K automotive's Stevi Joahhson.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    AT&T, not Progressive.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Jerik the only hispanic women i like are dominicans , venazulian, and brazilians" Okay, I'll buy that. Them Brazilian women are, IMO, the hottest on the planet. Tiny waists, big bundas, gorgeous tans...and damn, they go to such great efforts to look good. I seem to recall they are the worlds' #1 plastic surgery users or something like that. They work out, they dress incredibly hot, and they usually take great care to look good in public. And so many of them even go to the detail of developing those insanely sexy thong bikini tan lines that make me nuts. And the "strippers" in the clubs even wear those gold flecks of powder all over their bodies. Drives me insane. I love them. Please, let's everyone hang our heads in a moment of silence to thank god for Brazilian women. Amen.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    The brunette in the strip poker Centrum commercial! [view link]
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "The brunette in the strip poker Centrum commercial!" Yeah, I suppose...as long as you turn the commercial off before they show the fat old women in their bras and panties....geez, that's painful..it burns my retinas so that I can't even remember the hot brunette...
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    There was a corona beer ad a couple of years back that I still remember. I don't know her name but I believe she was some sort of TV personality in Mexico. [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Like Slick, I dig the Wendy's chick. Alas, no nude photos (but rumors of a sex take...WEEE-YAWWW!!!) Steve229 has pretty good taste in commercial hotties - the T-mobile chick is bangin' [view link] Alas, the best you get is a blurry look at her left nipple. But still...any hottie nipple is better than no hottie nipple.
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    For those that don't know, the Nationwide cat burglar is Jana Kramer, a country music singer and actress who was the hot sorority girlfriend of Turtle in Entourage.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I dig Jana Kramer. I think she was in another sitcom.. In one of her country music videos, her boyfriend is a trailer trash drunk. Sounds like she's stripper material.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Excuse me, but Jana's character always brings replacements in to replace stolen items. That would make her "cat unburglar". Just sayin' ... ;)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Jana Kramer +1
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Both the australian girls were hot in that commercial lol i started dying when it was a black guy for the super fit box lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion