tuscl

Elle MacPherson is 50

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Elle MacPherson is 50, so she's clearly too old for me.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/17/elle-macph…

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Me too and so is Christie Brinkley at 60.

https://www.google.com/search?q=christie…
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, both are pretty women. But I have two distinct classifications: Pretty and HOT. Those two are very pretty. But I wouldn't call them hot.

When you see a "pretty" girl, your brain says, "wow, she's pretty". But when you see a HOT girl, your dick stands at attention and you want to fuck her brains out.

I guess I'm weird that way.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Well, they're both just right for me. The beauty of fucking older women is that you actually can say, I broke that bitch's back last night.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "The beauty of fucking older women is that you actually can say, I broke that bitch's back last night."

I have to hand it to you Mr. Spic, you're one funny guy... :) :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Thank you, J40. It's also why my last civie girlfriend was a paraplegic. When I told her that when I'm done fucking her, she's gonna roll away in a wheelchair.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "she's clearly too old for me"

@shadowcat - in both cases you would still be doing a younger woman!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Addition-You're rolling away in a wheelchair. That's the honky tonk truth.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Pathetic commentary. All y'all might consider using your strip club funds to purchase a sense of humor.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'd hit that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd make Elle McPherson strut while I did Christy Brinkley in the back of a Brinks truck.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Rita Hayworth is

dead
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I remember Elle on the cover of an SI swimsuit issue in a skin tight maillot. I still almost cum when I think about it. She was hot then and she is hot now!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    They are both still gorgeous and I would be honored to have them both at the same time.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I'd fuck both of them
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    In my perfect world I wouldn't give either Elle or Christie a second glance. They are the model-type figure that doesn't appeal to me very much.

Now, my world is, most assuredly, not perfect so....of course I would tap either one of them right now at whatever advanced age they might be.

What's with that name, Elle, anyway? Ridiculous name; it's as if a young French girl was christened.....She Bardot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion