tuscl

What is your strategy for driving down the cost of the tip?

Sunday, July 20, 2014 10:31 AM
When I see a beautiful stripper for the first time, I usually take her for a test drive, costing $25 - $50. If she appears promising, I typically pay $125/15 min, and $200 tip. So, I am usually out of $350 - $400. The second time, away from the weekends, I lower the tip to $100, without the test drive. So, I am out of $225. The third or fourth times, I may tip $60 - $80, so I am out of $185 - $200 for full service. Many times, it works for me; though not always. Maybe, there are guys that can afford $350 on a regular basis, but I simply can not afford, so I aim to always lower the price. What is your strategy for lowering the price of the tip. Another way to think about this, if these girls were in the real world, they would earn no more than $8 - $9/hour. Why pay $350/hour. What is your strategy for lowering the tip?

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Let me tell you all about the "tip". When a gal is on the fence about fucking, I usually ask if she wants to play a game called "Just The Tip". I tell her, let me just put the tip in, just the tip. If I can get the tip in, I know she'll let me put the rest in.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ujay dude -- I'm not sure I see your point about girls only being able to make $8 or $9 an hour. That would be $8 or $9 per hour for a specific job. As dancers they are doing a different job (probably a blow job...). So they should make whatever that job is worth to customers. Regardless, you should view dancers as salespeople working on commission. Remember that some of the costs to you go to the club, so it isn't $350 an hour for them. Since it is essentially a sales job where the girls work on commission the question you need to ask yourself is "was what I got from her worth what I paid for it?" If yes, then there is no problem. Just pay and don't be a cheapskate. If no, don't offer as much and see what you can get for the amount you offer. What you can get may or may not be "nothing" but that is really up to you. Seems pretty simple to me.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Tip your waitress well. Especially of she is hot or if you have a bag to Put over her head
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Are you trying to shit me? Where the fuck do you club? I can't tell as you have been a member for over a year and have done no reviews. Are you just trolling? I pay $100 to my dancer for a 30 minute VIP and if a happy ending occurs, she gets a 20% tip.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    You're doing it wrong.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadow, I assume those are Follies prices. Much of the rest of the country doesn't have that kind of value easily available. However, I have now idea what this guys point or question is.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Ditto JohnSmith69's comment. SC, in my area those prices are rare and certainly for less than 30 minutes, less competition here. Don't understand OP's point/question, whatever.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Op is a great troll
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    wtf are you talking about?
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    In clubs where I'd be willing to do a room, I'd probably tip the same thing on subsequent visits that worked the first time.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If I tipped like that I would never go.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    $350-400? Are you at least getting your dick wet for that, or is it just lap dances with maybe stickypants? GMD sits down, shuts up and resolves never to complain again about his iniquitous little corner of flyover country.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm blessed enough at this point in my life that it's not an issue for me to drop $300 - $500 a visit in the SC. If a dancer looks hot to me, she can have every penny of that for herself, if she's willing to do what it takes to leave a custy satisfied. Ask a former dancer why she quit, and the exasperation of custies who want something for nothing is always high on the list of reasons. The real fun of a strip club is finding that dancer who totally satisfies you, yet thinks of you as good, easy money.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure what the point is here. However, I do know that going to SCs is an upscale hobby (like golf). The point is to have a good time with the girl of your choice. For me, I'm not sure how to put a price on that. I suggest figuring out how much you're willing to spend, before going, and then milk it for what it's worth. The price tag (amount spent) should match the service. If you feel your end result is worth what you spent, then cool. If not, make adjustments accordingly. It's really not that hard to figure out. I tell you what... For the money you spent the first time around ($350 - $400), there's no way I'd be staying in the club. Those are "Take Out" prices (Fuck that - "Delivery") and I would expect front door service with that too!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Simple you are tipping way too much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion