tuscl

For those of you that like red heads.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:42 AM
[view link] Verybigdawg you just missed out. LOL.

17 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't even WANT to check whether the carpet matches the drapes.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Girls advertise on B/P en masse...how did these two girls get arrested? There has to be more to this story.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    OH SHIT.... they could come my way anything. Love them redheads!!.... What movie is that from???
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like Wendy.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lot lizzards
  • ime
    10 years ago
    This was on a local board here as well, someone posted the link to the arrests and they also were charged with buying/having heroine. I think the drugs are what really got them caught.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I avoid BP & CL because of stuff like this
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol that guy was hidin in the closetd wen customers were there jus in case something goes down
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Nobody looks good in their arrest picture, but I bet these two would look good in other circumstances. Of course, I've got a thing for redheads and the concept of fucking twin 19 year old redheads is very appealing. I also liked the comments: some one explain the difference between a stay at home house wife and a hooker? Prostitutes have to produce, wives do not.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Damn. I do love red heads and they were close by. Good thing I didn't see that, I might have been tempted.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Good thing I'm *not* close by, because I surely would have been tempted. Don't know if the color in the pictures was real, but the freckles tell me they were really redheads. It seems a lot of redheads color their hair to make their hair seem more vivid. And no, the carpet almost certainly does not match the drapes. Carpet has mostly gone away, all we have is waxed floors.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Twins! Every man's fantasy. And they look pretty damn good too.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What does the one on the left have in her bra?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^her boobs
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    If she's a two-bit hoe, then it must be a roll of quarters, steve.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    No use, whatsoever, for redheads. Especially them freckles. The one on the left looks pretty wasted. In the lower picture she seems to have a huge head on an incredibly skinny body. Though it's hard to imagine hookers or strippers being involved in something like heroin. Wow, didn't see that coming.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    In the picture the one has an inhaler in her bra. So she might not be as good as her sister at sucking cock. But it would be great to find out which one is better.... HAHA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion