tuscl

What will the neighbors think?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I did another first for me. I brought a stripper to my house for P4P. Security was no problem. I had know her for a couple of years and done VIP with her at the club a dozen times. I picked her up at her place, we spent the afternoon at mine and then went out to dinner before I took her home. As we were leaving 4 of my neighbors, all married folk, were standing out in the street talking. No way to avoid them and as I passed by they waved to me. I'll bet the tongues were wagging. Fuck it. I'm moving in 2 weeks. LOL.

25 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    They're just jealous.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    All hail to Shadow!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You should have told the dancer to flash the neighbors
  • ime
    10 years ago
    you should fuck her on the front lawn on the day you move.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    They probably commented on how nice it was for your young relative to visit.

If they were men they were privately thinking you're a lucky bastard.

If they were women they were privately thinking your'e a dirty bastard.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat,

I love to read your posts and I take very seriously everything that you say. Obviously you have learned how to get along with dancers very well. You have money to spend and you are generous with them. You are a gentleman too, you make allowances for their flakiness, even when it is costing you money.

I am sure that when you walk into an SC, they line up to give you the maximum possible mileage they can get away with, and then to continue it OTC. You would be getting this in the most restrictive clubs in the country, like here where I live in Santa Clara County.

But I also worry about you. How much did you pay to do the vagina inspections, and how many of them did you do? When you came home did you just throw your dirty tee-shirt into the clothes hamper? Did you ever wipe your hands on your shirt?

I was married for a long time, and I just barely survived. I am still cleaning up the consequences. I had to draw and uphold lines with my ex, and I had to never allow myself to be provoked. But I did survive because I kept my side of the street clean. I did not do the sorts of things you are doing.

When you collapse the barrier between the strip club and your married personal life, its like asking the stripper to play Russian roulette with you. You have given her the power to destroy you. You have no idea where this might go.

I have a woman friend who lives in Atlanta. She is a librarian. Atlanta is a place where the neighbors most certainly will talk.

I was not joking when I suggested a list of dancers who are also qualified divorce lawyers. If there aren't any, then we should start collecting money for a scholarship fund.

I worry about you, I really do.

San Jose Guy
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    SJC Guy - don't worry about me. I divorced the bitch 12 years ago and am financially secure. The only thing I worry about is getting it up. LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with jack. Theyre jelous
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Divorced 12 years ago? Great!

Then why always be getting varying grades of mileage and P4P? Why not just start bringing them to your house and civilianizing them?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    WTF. I'm 72 1/2. I don't want another live in S/O. Just fuck em. LOL.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Shadow, I've been there and done that too. Basically, if you bring a dancer home with you, that problem "goes with the territory."

As I've mentioned several times on TUSCL, I've had many dancers come to my house for OTC. Now that I live in a condo, their path from the parking area in front of my unit to my front door, isn't too obvious to my neighbors, but earlier, when I lived in a house (typical suburban neighborhood), I was always concerned about the neighbors seeing all these young, pretty, voluptuous girls coming to my house. Particularly one of my next door neighbors. My driveway was in plain sight of their front porch. I think that neighbor did notice two different girls arriving at my house within the same week, one time. Oh, well. I only lived there another few months after that.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, have any of these neighbors ever seen any of your T-shirts?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    dallas702 - None that I wear to the clubs. I always take a another shirt with me that I can throw on over my club shirts if a situation arises. There are a couple that I do wear in public like "no one knows that I'm a lesbian".
  • ime
    10 years ago
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    As long as you two had a good time, fuck em.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I'm moving in 2 weeks"

I concur Shadow, take advantage while you still can. I'm pretty sure they don't allow strippers at the old folks home.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Actually I think it would be more like the party in the movie "Grandma's Boy"!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKLX8PvD_…

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ ime: Funny video. A couple of peripheral elements of it that I especially liked: The bulldog throughout, and at 1:09 the printing of counterfeit money. Looks like they used an old ditto machine as a prop for that!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Steve - You're pretty close. It's an over 50 community and only about a mile to an assisted living complex. :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Hey Harry Reid,tell the truth,it was your day nurse.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, you are a role model for what I want to be when I am 72, except for the worrying about getting it up part.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Were you moving too ? Detroit ?
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Nice work shadowcat! Keeping it strong at 72. Your neighbors are jealous. They might pretend otherwise but they are. Live it dude. There is absolutely no reason in the world you shouldn't be f=%÷in a stripper. It is just sex, not marriage or love or being a father or saving the world. Keep it in perspective and keep a smile on your face.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If it ever comes up (hasn't so far), I plan to say she's the daughter of a friend of mine, who needs to use some software on my computer that won't run on hers. Believable, since the young-uns nowadays don't have desktops.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I had no idea that Shadowcat was sooooo old! I'll be lucky if I'm still alive at 72.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion