Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:30 PM
Not like a whore house in tijuana but an actual SC

18 comments

• kingcripple
    10 years ago
    And how was it different than a SC in the states
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    In Ontario. The mileage was very high and it could have been a lot higher if I had wanted it.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    "Not like a whore house".... you do realize that quite many of other countries don't suffer the puritan oppression of two consenting adults like here in 'free' America.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Show Girls, Rue des Halles, Paris, France It's a tiny show hall, not a bar, no refreshments served, theatre seating (and the seats are quite decrepit), where the ladies do a strip dance on the stage then they go through the room hitting the laps of every patron, with the ocassional 2-girl show (two ladies eating each other out over your lap, now that's entertainment)(*). There is the alternative of a private dance. No paying for individual lappers in the room, that's covered by the considerable entry fee (60 Euro) -- one may tip, though. (*oh, and watching a girl grind on patrons to a rocked-up version of Leonard Cohen's "Partisan's Song" -- that ALSO stays in your memory.)
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    Had gone in Canada. Better mileage than most US places.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Various clubs in Canada. The dancers say, "Wanna dance, eh?" Hustler Club, Paris, France. The club was located just off the Champs-Élysées, not relegated to some bad or out-of-the-way neighborhood as is common in the US. The club did not open until 10PM. The cost of taking a girl to VIP was over $800, which I declined to spend.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Last spring I hit up two different strip clubs in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico, just across the border about a hundred miles south of Tucson. Comparable to a couple of dive clubs I've been to here in the states. Except all Latinas and no doubt you can go in the back and have a romp with one of the dancing girls. I had a good time and would return but not make a special trip. I was already on the border that time so it made sense to go. I would probably make a special trip to TJ in order to visit Hong Kong or Adelitas. And next time I'm in Europe you bet your ass I'm going to an FKK club. Thanks Londonguy for the great intel on those.
  • bellman
    10 years ago
    I have visited strip clubs in many countries around the world: Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, England, Scotland, Canada, Mexico. Very few of them have clubs similar to the typical USA clubs; they are either brothels that offer some kind of show, or they are cabaret-type clubs with fairly elaborate shows that focus on sex and nudity, but the dancers don't usually mingle with the customers (there are other women available to sit with and entertain the customers in a more personal way). The reviews on this list cover what's available quite well. The clubs in Caanada, in particular Toronto, Niagara, Montreal are closest to the usual US clubs, often offering backroom dances with lots of extras.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No but I stepped over a dead guy laying on the sidewalk in tj with flys crawling in and out of his mouth
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Back in the 70's my best friend and I had just driven the Baja in a VW dune buggy and were spending a couple of days in La Paz, MX until the next ferry to Mazatlan, MX. So one night we visited El Ranchito. It is still listed on TUSCL but only has 1 review going bock to 2006. It was more of a night club than a strip club but none the less it did have strippers and rooms out back is you wanted extras. We were the only gringos in the place out of a couple of hundred customers, including couples. What was different from any other Mexican strip club/bordello was the stage shows. Besides strippers they had singers, ventriloquists, comedians, jugglers, etc. We didn't hear any English spoken but we still had an enjoyable evening.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I agree with bellman. Somewhat surprisingly, IMO, most "strip clubs" outside the US (such as Rio de Janiero, Mexico, SE Asia, etc.) are in fact brothels. Which is kind of unfortunate, IMO. It's like an all or nothing proposition. Personally, I prefer a VHM strip club experience, but you don't get that, you get either an in-house bordello or, mostly, you pay a "bar fine" (like in SE Asia) to take the girl to a nearby hotel where you fuck her. Which I've never really understood. Because to many cultures, presumably, a VHM stripper would not be as ostracized as a full blown hooker. So you'd think VHM clubs would be easier. But I guess most men are only interest in doing the deed straightaway.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Similar to SC's story, I went to a strip club in Mexicali in the 70s. It was pretty much a stage show with the stripper acts mixed in with music and comedy. One of the singers did strip down to topless during her song. Also completely English-free.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, my understanding is that in other countries SC's are all FS. Only here in the US to we have lower mileages. Only here in the US do we even need to review SC's, because in other countries if you see something you like, then you will leave fully satisfied. San Jose Guy
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Only here in the US to we have lower mileages. Only here in the US do we even need to review SC's, because in other countries if you see something you like, then you will leave fully satisfied." Huh? Here in the US we have lower mileages? And no need to review SC in other countries because you will leave "fully satisfied"? Are you serious? Have you ever actually been to clubs in other countries? Kind of reminds me of the part in "40 Year Old Virgin" where they're playing poker and telling sex stories, and Andy starts talking about how big tits feel like a "bag of sand". Dude, there are MANY review sites for international "strip clubs" all over the world, because they are all different. Very different. And no, you don't always leave "fully satisfied".
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @CJ-Haha.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A couple in Mexico across the border from Laredo, TX. I checked, but it seems the reviews are no longer on TUSCL. :(
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have been in a few Canadian clubs, and the dancers were a lot more liberal with the contact they allowed. Many times she had my pants undone the first song, and by the second song we were making out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion