tuscl

whites should not mix with the nigger its a sin unto the lord

Monday, July 14, 2014 8:43 PM
He has inscribed a circle on the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness.

26 comments

• Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    God separated the light from the darkness whites should club with other whites it is a sin to go to a black club of sin
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. therefore light is right and darkness is the devil
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    my fellow children god is a white god and the devil is a faggot nigger
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    stay white and right and do not sin with the faggot evil nigger children of the night
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    tuscl must purge its self from all manners of the darkness and become pure white and right in the night
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.
  • Rev.Long
    10 years ago
    Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wtf?
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    this shit is just wrong boooom ! sippy wins again !
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What about Asians & Latinos?
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    Right on, rev! Don't forget about the Jews, queers, and Catholics too, though! You seem like just the man we need in our local KKK chapter. Would you like me to sign you up?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Shut the fuck up If this is a joke it's not even funny If you're serious then please give me the chance to kick you square in the nuts
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Rev, I think the Lord Haas separated you from your brain.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol ^^
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just don't piss off the Samoans. They will seriously fuck your shit up.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    jerikson40 Joined Oct 2010 Clubs: 18 Reviews: 59 Standard Useless Review Last Comment: Just Now May 13, 2013 • As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit: "Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool." Dougster Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 43 Reviews: 50 May 13, 2013 • What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson? Alucard Joined Jun 2002 Clubs: 22 Reviews: 52 May 13, 2013 • And you really think you're providing a public service with the above? NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    jerikson40 Joined Oct 2010 Clubs: 18 Reviews: 59 Standard Useless Review Last Comment: Just Now May 13, 2013 • As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit: "Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool." Dougster Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 43 Reviews: 50 May 13, 2013 • What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson? Alucard Joined Jun 2002 Clubs: 22 Reviews: 52 May 13, 2013 • And you really think you're providing a public service with the above? NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    The Reverend sounds like a poster child for the KKK.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    The Reverend sounds like a poster child for the KKK !
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    So what ? We are just now figuring this out? Thought this was long over with.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Double wow
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Crawl back under the rock you slithered out from under.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo ^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion