tuscl

Would your ATF really step over your body for a sip of wine?

zipman68
the speed force!
There have been two threads of the Google exec that died of an OD administered by his OTC girl (or with drugs they were sharing at the very least). On the last jerikson40 said:

"No story underscores the bottom line on stripper/hooker vs customer/PL relationships better than this one. The girl is there for one reason. The money and/or the drugs. And she'll step over your dead body for a last sip of wine without the slightest tinge of feeling for you or concern over your dying body.

If you don't think your current and past and future ATF is any different, you're dreaming. And no, YOUR ATF is not an exception."

Really? REALLY?

I can understand being cold about getting more of a hard drug...addictive drugs make you do crazy shit. I can understand a girl thinking you're just passed out and stepping (more likely stumbling) over you to get some more wine. But KNOWING you that just died and stepping over you to enjoy the rest of her wine? That's a level of cold that I suspect to be rare.

I'm not saying that is the case for the alleged Google slayer. She may be an out and out sociopath. I'm just saying that I suspect the average girl would lose her shit and probably either run or possibly do something (likely ineffective) to try to revive her PL if she KNEW he just died.

22 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just typical jerkoffson histrionics.

And you are right, zippy, there are definitely degrees of anti-social personality disorder, and, even, degrees of psychopathy. And, check this out, I'd say only about a quarter have anti-social behavior as their primary problem.

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF would at least share her drink with me, even if I was dead.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My ATF was an intermediate EMT working towards full paramedic accreditation. On several occasions I saw her go into action ITC to aid dancers and customers that were in medical trouble. I would have trusted her with my life.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Would your ATF really step over your body for a sip of wine?"

No, she would probably jump.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Red or white?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Just saying....
    My ATF and I were partying in a hotel and I OD'ed. She called 911, stashed the stash, tried to keep me awake, assisted the paramedics as they administered Narcan and took my car keys, drove my car to the hospital, came into the ER like she belonged, and gave me the keys, then took a cab home. When I left AMA I called her and thanked her for using her head when I lost mind.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I hate these crappy drug stories. Sounds like no one is having fun like you're supposed to when you party.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not for a glass of wine but for an ice cold, chocolatey delicious Klondike Bar, I'd kill the bitch myself.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "My ATF was an intermediate EMT working towards full paramedic accreditation. On several occasions I saw her go into action ITC to aid dancers and customers that were in medical trouble. I would have trusted her with my life."

You're totally missing the point. As a professional she is obligated to help people who require medical attention. She'd do that for you, or anyone she sees.

The point was that, aside from professional obligations, most strippers and hookers have suppressed their emotions in order to do what they choose to do for money. Which is to have sex with some guy they would otherwise not even talk to. I contend that most of these women feel nothing towards their customers, other than a suppressed revulsion.

The only questions is degree. Probably a heroin addict as described in the article has no emotions to suppress. Other girls have to actively suppress their emotions.

But the popular myth around here continues to be that these girls really like you. They don't. It is almost physically impossible for a 23 year old hottie to feel anything of a sexual attraction towards a 60 or 70 year old man.

Well, except for Shadowcat, cuz he wears those cool and awesomely funny "vagina inspector" t-shirts.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Would check all my pockets for cash first.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I suspect that she's give it a good kick before stepping over it.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    You're basing this off the actions of a murderer? Someone who potentially killed more than one person?

As you are pointing out these are business relationships. Just because a relationship is based on work or money doesn't mean there can't be emotions. I occasionally do business with people I'd prefer not to but that doesn't mean I'd laugh if they got hit by a bus or ignore them if they were on the floor dying. In some cases I even enjoy their company if it is unrelated to work.

On top of that there are plenty of women I would be physically repulsed to have sex with who I still like/care for.

Are some of these relationships pure cold-hearted exchanges of cash for sex with no emotions? Sure. Are some of these women secretly repulsed by the men they service, again yes, though I don't think that means they would walk away from a heart attack or something. But not all of them are like, maybe not even the majority.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "You're basing this off the actions of a murderer? Someone who potentially killed more than one person?"

Wow that's a stretch. Who said she's a murderer??? Aren't we jumping to conclusions???

I said it's a matter of degree. But the basic feeling in most strippers/hookers is, IMO, similar. From a total disrespect for their customers, to an ability to step over his dying body without a tinge of compassion.

I contend that in order to be in this line of work, where sex is involved with strangers, these girls have to develop a different mindset. So comparing what they would do to what you would do is comparing apples to oranges.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "Wow that's a stretch. Who said she's a murderer??? Aren't we jumping to conclusions???"

Really? The police. I believe she's been charged with either murder or manslaughter, unless you want to split hairs I'd say it's not a stretch to call her a murderer.

Right, my comparison is off but your use of this situation is really comparable to most P4P relationships.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    True. LMN would be a better judge of whether helping to inject someone with heroin is a standard practice or that of a murderer, but just because she is charged doesn't mean that she murdered him with intent, etc.

Anyway, yes, as with anything there are degrees. But in the scheme of things, I think it's safe to say that given a choice between "she really cares for him" and "she only cares for his money/drugs", in most situations with strippers/hookers, the truth would be closer to the latter.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    jerikson40 - I'm not missing the point. The question was "Would your ATF really step over your body for a sip of wine?" The answer is mine would not.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Not surprised you are all over the place with your position now jerikson. Your original position was shown to be pretty silly, so now you are changing what you say you saying. But it's there for all to see. Not the first time you've done this either.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40 -- I think your missing the point. You seem to be setting up a situation where a stripper is either in love with you or quite literally wouldn't care if you keeled over and then died.

I'm just saying there is a lot of room in between. A LOT. You even said it is a metter of degrees in one post but almost immediately you backpedalled.

All I'm saying is that the average stripper would probably not want to see a regular client die. And that she would probably freak if it happened while she was there (unless she was also training to be an EMT, of course!)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    So you're saying that not all strippers are lying, thieving, murdering whores?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Touché Steve...I'm saying many draw the line at murdering ;-)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I know my ATF likes my wallet more than she likes me, but that's not to say she doesn't have a good time when I'm her customer as opposed to most of her other regulars. None of them are her FB friends, know her real name, where she lives, who her b/f and g/f is (she has one of each), etc. so I know there's at least a small element of friendship and trust. But I have no illusions; if I stop seeing her or she quits, I doubt she'd give me the time of day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion