tuscl

new way to piss dancer off

luvthepus
T Town
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:52 PM
Last Saturday early evening I stopped at my usual club I knew my favorite was out of town but saw my favorite bartender was there and know one else. Was there about 2 1/2 hrs bullshitting with bartender had her dance a little while she was cleaning the mirrors on stage . Then 2 dancers finally showed up one who had sat on my lap rubbing my junk for about an hour Thursday night then she wanted a ride and I told her I was not going that way she just was not my type. Well she comes up to me while me and bartender are talking and reaches up my shorts to see if I am wearing underwear plays with my dick a little then goes to get ready to dance. I continue talking with bartender while the 2 dancers get ready they come out I buy them each a shot . the one I have not meant sits down next to me then starts asking if I want to go in back for a dance I tell her I want to see her on stage first. Well she is rubbing on my junk rubbing my hands all over her body so I decide why not. I go in back with her she says do you want to pay first I know never but I don't care just figured on leaving soon anyways but I tell her well I don't really know how many dances I want she says well if you pay know you can always add more at end. So I give her 40 bucks she starts grinding and bouncing on me every time I touch close to the spots she let me touch out on the floor she shifts so I can't touch the goodies. She also forgot that I had a sensitive spot in my pants she touched it more out on the floor also. So after two songs she leans in close and says do you want any more. Well this where I piss her off I pulled her in close stood up whispered in her ear if that is the best you can do I am done and sat her down on couch and walked out her jaw dropped open and she had nothing to say.I think she will leave me alone next time I'm there when my fav is there I spend my time with her anyways.

23 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Born Barnum every there's minute P.T. sucker day a.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Exactly dice!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wtf?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ There's a sucker born every day, P.T. Barnum Tumbles is being cryptic
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds well thought out
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good thinking
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah yeaaaaah
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wow. Does anybody have a translator? Lovethepus appears to be using standard American English words but he often strings them together in interesting ways.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I'm guessing that this was supposed to come off as a tough guy story rather than what it is, which is a tale about how a guy got suckered into buying a couple of pointless LDs and then got his panties in a twist when he realized that he was conned. Relax dude. The whole point in test driving a girl in the LD area is to figure out whether she is for real or just a dud. You got 2 dances plus some pre-dance action at the bar, so on the whole you made out ok for $40. All you did by telling this story is to come across as an over-sensitive drama queen.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip, My thoughts exactly, and I'll add that I didn't ~now~ that "know" and now were interchangeable. A good post, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had just gotten home and was a bit inebriated. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I hate when that happens. I always say, "Never dance with a shot girl" but there was this one who was the most beautiful I ever saw, with a smoking body and really flirty personality. I said I'd do 2 but she said 5 or nothing, which I declined. Well, later in the evening I just had to have her, so I said okay to 5. What a mistake!! She would even grind on my rather erect member. I had to ask her to take her top off. It was almost an air dance. I'm sure what I said pissed her off when she asked for a tip, "You're so beautiful you might get by on your looks, but stick to selling shots." I was actually quite mad at her even though the fault was mine for expecting too much.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    The original post sounds like what happened with my wife. She was all hot for it...then we married...then she forgot where the hell my cock lived.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Too bad spouses don't come with a 5 year warranty. If they don't perform as expected after you get them, you could just send them back, no extra money charged. Is that a prenup?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    As far as pissing a dancer off, I doubt saying you caught onto her scam would piss her off. She might act upset but would be thinking, "darn, he's not as stupid as he looks."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion