tuscl

Dancers getting wet during lap dances, common, rare, or unusual for dancers to m

I haven't been buying very many lap dances lately but twice in the last few weeks a dancer got wet and told me so.
Last night it was from a dancer I never met before.

Do you hear many dancers pointing this out to you? Maybe they were warning me I shouldn't be surprised when I have a wet spot on my shorts. I do not remember dancers telling me or pointing it out a whole lot. Do you try to avoid this? I'm like I just want to enjoy the lap dance. Of course it does seem nice when the dancer seems to enjoy dancing for you.

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The most likely explanation is that she's telling you that because she wants you to think you've aroused her, and maybe tip better.

Pussy wetness does *not* equal sexual arousal. I don't care how many strippers have told you it does. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    It's in the top 5 stripper standard lines.

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I probably forgot all the other times I heard it. Trying to get a bigger tip makes sense.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got wet during a lap dance once
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    When I empty a water bottle on them
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What gmd said.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I have been told or texted that several times following a night at clubs. Didn't believe it cause each's bikini bottom remained on. Now there have been a few completely naked VIPs that my finger could testify they really did.

BUT

Remember...WOMEN FAKE O's!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    The last time a dancer got wet while dancing for me, I think she had incontinence issues.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    ^gmd

OR 'nature's douche'

Not you SH. Nature's way of cleaning pussy.
  • LHNI
    10 years ago
    They do get wet, but that doesn't always mean they are aroused. Some girls use it to try and get tips, but I've found some that get embarrassed. One girl told me she puts a plug in for her shift so she doesn't have to change her panties all night.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    LOL Gawker. Are you sure that you weren't drunk and at a old folks home instead of a strip club?

You know, some of us old timers are probably young enough to make a buck or two as Chippendale wannabes at a rest home.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Stripper Shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s happened to me quite a few times – I either wear thin shorts or thin sweatpants and go commando and almost always get a raging hard-on when getting good mileage LDs – I also almost always get my LDs from black dancers that give VHM/UHM dances and they are often basically fucking me over the pants/shorts.

A few have told me they got wet; but most don’t mention it but they leave the evidence on my sweats/shorts.

I also read once that most of the never endings are on the outermost part of the vagina – so it stands to reason that they can get rather easily stimulated w/ some rubbing/grinding – and IMO; black girls seem to have some seriously strong hormones.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Happens, but never have I or they make anything of it.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    The two that it's happened most with actually wear a tampon to help...both said they were embarrassed by their level of lubrication. Once I encouraged one of them to go take it out before VIP. She went to the ladies room and did so. Within 5-7 minutes of Camel toe slide, she was amazingly wet, changed the angle slightly and I slipped inside. I actually had to reign things back to keep from finishing right then and there!
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    Had a regular and a was telling her how worked up her lap dances make me. She says "well I get really wet, here I'll show you" She pushed her gstring aside, took my hand and rubbed it on her pussy. Yup sloppy wet.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    One of my girls has twice orgasmed during a dance; both times I could smell her scent. This is like over the course of 4-5 years I've danced with her so I know it's not a regular part of her routine. My ATF will also do that from time to time. But that's about it. It's a job to them and pretty much anything like that is just SS.
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    How heavy was she? I think it was SS (Stripper Sweat).
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I had one squirt on me one time. Luckily, I was wearing shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion