Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Flounder

tumblingdice

South Carolina

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Will thou get thy shit together and reconstitute profile pics.After all what the fuck do we pay you for?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What exactly is the issue? Bandwidth? CPUs? Do we need to pass the hat around so there is a better connection?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

tumblingdice : "GMD if you notice I only call out braggarts,d-bags and the ignorant".

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Tumblingdude...do you worry that a fish has taken over TUSCL? Would a bass give us pics faster than a flounder?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@shadowcat: Funnily enough, I had much the same thought as you. Oh wait, that's not awfully funny at all, is it?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

So this guy is a total loser? Let me tell you the story of another loser...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

He's busy sending out fan mail

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

This whole thread sounds fishy to me.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life Mr. Hoover.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Who comes here to look at other members' pics anyway? I actually like the changes to this site, which now works much better on my not-so-smart phone.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Still using a cheapo BlackBerry, RickyBoy?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

@Rick -- I find the pics to provide an interesting window into the minds of fellow TUSCLers. Sometimes a bit like a journey to the Black Lodge, but still pretty coo-el.

Plus, the absence of pics will make it more difficult for LMN to post images of his debauchery. I keep telling the dude that he will become a LEGEND if he pays a groovy stripper chick to do something coo-el like put a Twinkie up her snatch and write "LMN RULZ" on her stomach in Twinkie cream. Don't you want to see that shit?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@Dougster: Yes indeed. A top of the line model, but still a Blackberry. Until my service providers can fully integrate their Microsoft Exchange functionality with another type of phone I have no choice.

@zip: I suppose that some might find value in looking at the countless dick pics that some guys carried for reasons only they understand, or the silly cartoon characters, or [insert others here], but I don't really need a deeper look into the minds of people who put that stuff up. lol.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I'm still searching for Nemo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement