tuscl

Flounder

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:26 AM
Will thou get thy shit together and reconstitute profile pics.After all what the fuck do we pay you for?

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    What exactly is the issue? Bandwidth? CPUs? Do we need to pass the hat around so there is a better connection?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    tumblingdice : "GMD if you notice I only call out braggarts,d-bags and the ignorant".
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Tumblingdude...do you worry that a fish has taken over TUSCL? Would a bass give us pics faster than a flounder?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: Funnily enough, I had much the same thought as you. Oh wait, that's not awfully funny at all, is it?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    So this guy is a total loser? Let me tell you the story of another loser...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    He's busy sending out fan mail
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    This whole thread sounds fishy to me.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life Mr. Hoover.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Who comes here to look at other members' pics anyway? I actually like the changes to this site, which now works much better on my not-so-smart phone.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still using a cheapo BlackBerry, RickyBoy?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Rick -- I find the pics to provide an interesting window into the minds of fellow TUSCLers. Sometimes a bit like a journey to the Black Lodge, but still pretty coo-el. Plus, the absence of pics will make it more difficult for LMN to post images of his debauchery. I keep telling the dude that he will become a LEGEND if he pays a groovy stripper chick to do something coo-el like put a Twinkie up her snatch and write "LMN RULZ" on her stomach in Twinkie cream. Don't you want to see that shit?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: Yes indeed. A top of the line model, but still a Blackberry. Until my service providers can fully integrate their Microsoft Exchange functionality with another type of phone I have no choice. @zip: I suppose that some might find value in looking at the countless dick pics that some guys carried for reasons only they understand, or the silly cartoon characters, or [insert others here], but I don't really need a deeper look into the minds of people who put that stuff up. lol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm still searching for Nemo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion