tuscl

PSA: Always lock up your guns.....er, sex toys

joker44
In the wind

8 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's a great way to make a point! Far too many children are killed every year because their parents don't take gun safety seriously enough.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I know a former dancer who is now a web cam actress. In one of her sessions, she was displaying one or more dildos, and mentioned to one of her customers on line at the moment, "Oh, I have dildos all over the house." (Likely an exaggeration.) What her audience probably doesn't know is that she's married and has a young daughter at home. I wonder if the daughter ever found any of mommy's "toys."
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @CG: great time for mommy to have 'that talk' with daughtr.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ joker: I think the daughter is about age 8. Surely her husband must know what she does for a living now, and that she is a former stripper. I think they were dating back in her dancing days, which was just a few years ago.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    No need to lock guns if you hide the ammo.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @CG -- never to early once the 'cat's out of the bag' :-)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Where's Dallas to comment on this one? That wacko thinks he IS a superhero -- "Cap'n Gun-nut".

Hey, I'm all for law abiding citizens having a gun if the don't do stupid shit with it. But Dallas-dude...oops, Cap'n Gun-nut...never seems to post about strippers. He just incessantly posts about how great the world would be if everybody carried at least four or five guns.

I bet that dude is safely ensconced in his Gun-cave suckin' on the barrel of a loaded Sig Sauer P250 while he shoves the barrel of his Browning M2 up his asshole (or asswhole, as Brother Juice would have said).

He does this while listening to the police scanner and fantasize about stopping crime with his guns! Dude probably comes every time he hears the cops on the scanner! WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that was funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion