tuscl

Where should the Dollar Bill Go?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Yesterday I walked up to the stage and tipped a dancer by placing a dollar under her thong where it circled her thigh. The dancer removed the dollar and pushed it down the front of her thong into the pussorial region. Have I been tipping dancers the wrong way all these years?

11 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    I always thought the side of her G string was for dollar bills and her pussy was for swiping credit cards!!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Corvus has it right haha.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Pussorial Region! I motion that Jackslash's phrase be in the TUSCL glossary. Great term.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I always thought .., her pussy was for swiping credit cards!!

Here i thought you were supposed to swipe your card in her ass crack, no wonder it hasn't been going thru
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think that most of them will indicate where they want you to put it by pulling the garter or thong out so that you can easily slip the tip in. I too have experienced a few times dancers wanting me to place in in the pussorial region. I'm always happy to oblige. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    In regards to "pussorial," I hope I haven't confused anyone by using scientific nomenclature.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    "so that you can easily slip the tip in."

Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

I always try to slip the tip in.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I love the "Pussorial Region"....I'm definitely calling it that from now on!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    The Canadian dollar bill went to dollar bill heaven in 1986. I don't miss it and I have come to appreciate the loonie as its replacement.

Whenever will you Americans get rid of those wretched rags that pass for $1 in your country?

I can tell you that strippers are much happier when a fin or a sawbuck is tucked into the g-string.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Art we can't even get rid of the penny so I wouldn't hold your breath on losing the dollar anytime soon.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Dollars belong inside the vagina.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion