tuscl

Pussy Appearance

trickystick
Yankee in enemy territory
I finally made my first trip to a new club which is all nude. I was immediately approached by a girl that I would say was a 3 out of 10. In my opinion this type of girl should not be at a topless club, much less a club where they show the snatch. I sent her away. The next girl to come by was a 5 or 6. Eh. Looked around and wasn't seeing much else. She asked if she could sit and seemed intelligent enough so I said ok.

So this 5.5 has a 7 face and a 5 body but has terrible curly hair. She isn't fat, but is slightly overweight. Too much for my liking. I am picky, and am not attracted to her, especially the little orphan annie hair. I consider sending her away but don't because the conversation is pretty good and she is in fact intelligent, more so than 95+ of 100 random dancers.

Since it's my first time there I start asking her questions about the club and we finally get to dance prices. She tells me she will do 2 dances for 25 for me and they are all nude. I'm still slightly disgusted by her but accept the offer because it is seemingly a good price and I am curious about all nude dances.

We head to the dance area and she takes it all off and starts dancing for me, rubbing against me. Not bad. Towards the end of the first song, she hops on top of me reverse cowgirl and leans forward so that I have a great view of her pussy. I can't see her hair anymore and from behind at this angle her ass looks pretty good. And this girl has the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen. Perfectly pink, just perfect, the most appealing little thing one can hope for. I play with it a bit, she moves closer, and I had to really resist diving right in. I mean this could be the picture in the dictionary next to the word pussy. Thankfully I didn't do anything stupid and also did not do any additional dances with her. She sure was more attractive than I thought though.

So I enjoyed the all nude. The jury is out on whether her pussy really was that great or if maybe I was just very excited to be at an all nude club. I'll have see how it goes next time.

12 comments

• jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Hi, I'm a pussy. This is me making my appearance.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The last time this came up it was a question of which you preferred. Innies our outies. I like the junk tucked in.
  • trickystick
    10 years ago
    Too much junk is sloppy looking, I agree.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Great line of yours! "I mean this could be the picture in the dictionary next to the word pussy." Haha!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    was at a nude club recently. Saw this one dancer with bikini still on. Initial impression was pretty good. Then she took off her top and her girls were horribly deflated. Sad.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Innies for me. Large meat curtains are just not pleasing to the eye or anything else for that matter.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sclvr,

Guys I used to visit clubs with called them hamburger pussy. I prefer "meat curtains". :)
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Innies for sure.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    It is amazing how much better looking a girl looks when she takes her clothes off.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Pussy is pussy. Clean, hygienic, unmarked by disease or condition, sweetly odiferous and tight are all that really matter. Innie or outie, big clit or little one, hairy or bald are not nearly so important.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd, an equal opportunity enjoy-her!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    You betcha!

If they aren't gonna give me shit about my dick, I sure as hell ain't gonna give them shit about their pussies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion