tuscl

"I'm a good girl".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Does only giving HJs instead of BJs and FS qualify a stripper as being a "good girl"? She said "I'm not like these other girls but I want you to cum". And I did.

25 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah but Cat,when you get them behind closed doors they make you rewrite your will.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I believe these girls think that crossing the line to 'bad girl' is when you put your dick into them, be it mouth or pussy.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    A HJ from a Good Girl?

Reminds me of Babs (Martha Smith) giving a hand job with rubber gloves in the movie Animal House.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Maybe she just loves you.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Most any female that makes you cum, no matter how, is a "good girl"! :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She said to me, forget what you thought
    'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
    So just turn around and forget what you saw
    'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good girls were mathletes.

Bad girls just figured out the angles.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere else.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good girl working as a stripper? Does not compute.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good girls say "Don't.....Stop!"

Bad girls say "Don't stop"
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    You can call yourself what ever you want... Good girl, bad girl... Just do what I say.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Does only giving HJs instead of BJs and FS qualify a stripper as being a "good girl"?

Depends upon who is deciding....

For most women, being a stripper is "EEEWWWW!!! THAT'S GROSS!!!!", and you've pretty much lost the "good girl" label for life. Getting paid for being with men puts you into the "slutty hooker" category, even if you just dance on stage and talk to men for money.

Now, if you are also wrapping your hand around some stranger's dick for money, well, the vast majority of the female population, especially the stripper's mother, would go into shock and have a heart just thinking about it. So it's more about how much of a disgusting, trashy whore you are.

Women think in terms of "what would my kids think if they knew, and what would my mother think, and what would the moms of the kids that my son goes to school with think..." and stuff like that. So, if their 8 year old son or daughter were to walk in and see them jacking off a stranger, well, I guess we all know the answer. And "good girl" isn't an option.

Now, if you're talking about whether the stripper, in her own mind, can convince herself that she's still a "good girl" after wrapping her hand around some stranger's dick and jacking him until he cums, and then receiving payment for services rendered, well, anything is possible.

People believe what they WANT to believe, not what's rational or true or logical. It's what they feel good believing. And if she really needs the money, and can figure out a way to rationalize what everyone else considers being a "trashy whore", then sure, she can find some way to believe she's a good girl.

On the other hand, if you ask most men, they would never call her a "good girl". They might get pissed and call her cold and stuck up, but there ain't nothing good about it.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Correct me if I'm wrong,but wasn't there a TUSCL member that once paid $800 for a handjob?
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, me! With money I stole out of the KKK coffers. What of it?
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    A sure fire way to tell if she is a good girl or not, see if she will do it for no money. If not, then she is a bad girl.

And we all know they do it for the money
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Did she at least strip to "Good Girl"?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Well, you just bought SS line wholesale.

She could be not ovulating. That's for sure.

Check her moves first before asking.

The tells tell a lot if she wants to be F'ed.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm paraphrasing what Duomaxwell said, but she basically said good girls do not work in strip clubs period.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Imma good girl in a bad way.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I'm a good oilman.

All the others are greedy, rapacious, blood sucking bastards.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    jerikson makes some good points.

Fact of the matter is, maybe it's all those non-stripper women who are wrong and the strippers who are right. They're finding a way to provide for their family and providing a service to guys that they want. As long as diseases aren't transmitted and no one's getting pregnant ... I have a good time and give you something you want, you have a good time and give me something I want. What's the problem?

It's all behind closed doors, anyway. It's all anonymous. That's the great thing. No one has to know, nor should anyone -- not the mom, or the kids, or anyone. Doesn't matter. Just two folks doing what they need to do and making someone else's life better through a trade of resources.

When you free your mind a bit and say, "OK, throw out what everyone else thinks, which you can do since this all goes on in private, and just consider it with logic," I don't see what the problem is either way.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe to get good service from a "good girl" it's just a matter of convincing her.
    Tell her you're one of the good guys and it's ok for girls to sleep with good guys because they'll still be good.
    Who knows, she might get convinced if she hears it a few times. You're fucked though if another girl comes up and says you're one bad ass mother f...ker. lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If the good girl hears it that is. If not, you're good. lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Different dancers have put me into different categories. I believe I've been an artist, engineer, police officer, bad ass guy, good guy, a player, an alpha male, quiet shy guy, hot stuff, ignored stuff, etc, etc, one time even a possible hit man, she was running and hiding and didn't want to go on stage where I could see her. One time I was undercover vise. lol
    Other times long ago, I was a military guy. Dancers were not the only ones confused though. The guys in the military thought I fit right in.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Please SC. We all know you that you can recognize a sales pitch designed to manipulate you into accepting much less than what you're looking for.

If not, then shame on you, get your HJ and help that girl stay on the path or righteousness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion