tuscl

Something I learned today

Waitresses give EXCELLENT dances. better than the dancers. nothing but grinding and very hands on. I've always wanted to get waitress dances. Anyone think the same? Anyone hate waitress dances

29 comments

• chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Nope never had a waitress dance. But I see a lot of waitresses that look good enough to be dancers. I've had a lap dance from a dancer that claimed she waited(?) when there wasn't any waitresses there. Does that count?
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I think she may have been pulling your leg chessmaster. However I know a stripper, or former stripper, one or the other, who used to waitress at the club she danced at. She happened to be my favorite waitress. Dont remember her dances though
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At my favorite club, I many times see dancers working as waitresses and occasionally vice versa. This happens some times because a dancers license has expired and she needs time to get a new one. But I have never seen one working as a waitress give a dance. That would be illegal if she didn't have a license.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    That doesn't happen at any club I'm a regular at, although some of that is because I go to BYOB clubs. I have had one from a waitress (more accurately, a bartender who had to play waitress) and I must say she was phenomenal. Whenever I make the rare trip to her club (more like dive bar, actually), I always hope she's there, although she hasn't been in my last 3 trips there, so I assume she's just gone. At most of the places I've been to with waitresses, they don't dance, which is too bad, because most of the time, they are the better looking girls.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat- I dont know where you are from but do dancers really need licenses?

Dan- I agree waitresses are almost always better looking than the dancers. And man do they do a mean grind. I had been going to clubs consistently since 2010 and I told her (the waitress) I never got a better dance in my life
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Only place I ever saw it available was Cheetah's in Vegas from the shot girl. I've been surprised, however, by the number of waitresses who do OTC on the side, however.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    One time I got a dance from a girl who was a waitress but was aspiring to be a dancer. And so she was dancing on that particular night that I was there and she was cute so I bought a dance from her.

I didn't find it any better or worse, but this is my only experience of getting a dance from a waitress.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    I have gotten some pretty good dances from shot girls, who are sometimes waitresses and sometimes dancers. I think the fantasy is to get the bartender or waitress who "doesn't dance" to do the deed as something special. Still waiting on that one.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    kingcripple - I live in a suburb of Atlanta. Clubs within the Atlanta City limits require dancers to pass a back ground check and pay $300/yr for a license. Similar laws are in place for the surrounding cities.

Atlanta is NOT the only city to require licenses.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    Shadow- I live in Austin and this is the first I have heard of it. Completely new to me.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    It's interesting that you think waitresses give better dances than dancers

You would think that waitresses don't have as much as experience at giving dances as much as dancers do---therefore they wouldn't be as good at it

Not saying you're wrong by claiming they give better dances---- I just find that observation interesting
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Kingcripple - You need to read this.

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/leg…
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You can get dances from waitresses at a local club here if they are agreeable. You always want what you cant have. That is why waitresses sometimes seem hotter
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings, actually cj just reminded me of the conversation I was having with the dancer/sometimes waitress I mentioned. She was saying pretty much what cj just said. That guys want the waitresses because they aren't dancers or they want her in the waitress outfit as opposed to regular strippers that can get dances from at any time.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    That is to say, sometimes they may or may not be better but would just appear better because they aren't getting a dance from a stripper but from the waitress which may be more desirable.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I have never thought of wanting a waitress because she was "off the menu" but it makes sense.

Can think of three over the years that I would have given my right arm to get a LD from. Two worked at the Gentleman's Club in Charlotte. The first one was a stunner, simply beautiful (she asked me to dinner). The other GC babe was a former dancer who had gotten married and reverted back to being a waitress. She was from my home town and we hit it off immediately. What a nice rack and pretty face!

The most recent one was a petite brunette at the Men's Club in Raleigh. Dang fine material who could rival any dancer in the house.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I can remember getting dances from waitresses at two clubs. TDs Eubank in Albuquerque was one. Cute girl was slinging drinks and after I mentioned how much I would love to get dances from her she said she would dance for me. But only in VIP. I took her up on it and she was smoking hot and gave ok dances. Nothing great but I'm still glad I gave her a spin.

And at Curves in Tucson the waitresses offer dances. I've had half dozen or so dance with me the past couple of years. Some have been outstanding, others average. Some of the Curves waitresses will only dance in VIP others on the main floor. Late last year there was a waitress there who was far and away the hottest girl in the place. Cute blonde spinner with a perfect ass and great natural tits. She stood about 4'11" tall on bare feet. She would only dance in VIP. We had a great time. On my next visit she was no longer slinging drinks but was now a dancer. And she was no longer restricting dances to VIP. Sure hope to see her again.

And clubs I frequent do not have dancer licensing issues. But the TDs waitress mentioned above said something like management would not let her dance on the main floor. Both TDs in Albuquerque and Curves in Tucson, along with at least one Phoenix club (Hi Liter) have the same owner from what I've heard.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    About waitresses that only dance in the VIP: I knew of one club like that. The waitresses are allowed to dance for customers in the VIP because the club gets a cut of those dances. When regular dances are given out on the floor, the club doesn't take a cut of that. So, when you see that a dances only gives a limited type of dance (such VIP) it may be because that's all the club will allow her to do.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Waitresses know what boys like
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I have tried to get dances from waitresses, bartenders, shot girls, even the massage girl at No 5 Orange in Vancouver.

I have a perfect success rate with these attempts.........0%.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I once got a VIP dance with the shot girl at cheetahs in Atlanta. She was awesome. She said she did the shot girl thing instead of dancing because she made more money that way. I tried dozens of times to get dances from waitresses, and had absolutely no success ever. The best I've gotten is a few that will pull their shirt off for a tip.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Waitresses at my club are allowed to do dances but they never do. One in particular is really fun to talk to and flirt with, and after I got to know her she said she was an ex dancer. I asked her if she'd dance with me and she said she never does that any more. Oh well! I'm still working her though...in fact last time I asked her she actually thought about it before saying no, but I should keep asking! LOL

I have had dances with shot girls though, and more often than not they're terrible. I now leave the dances to the professionals.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    The waitress dances I've partaken in have been subpar, combined with the price premium, I've concluded its not worth it.

I think it varies by county around here, but in at least some nearby counties (Palm Beach for sure) dancers need a registration of some sort. There's often a fair overlap of Waitress/Dancers and to some extent bartenders at a lot of clubs though. The acting waitresses usually have to pay a premium fee for doing dances/rooms, so that fee is passed on to customer which really fucks up the value. Its basically the same idea with the shot/massage girls.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I met the current girl I am seeing OTC when she was waitressing at a club. She arranged to give me some LDs in the private booths and they were high mileage. Never have been able to get her back there any other time when she was waitressing or tending bar but now see her OTC and she is hotter than ever.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Slow afternoon at BTs (in Dearborn Michigan). The waitress was the best looking woman in the club. I asked her if she ever did private dances-- she said was very tempted to do so but that the club charged her $20 for any time that she took away from her waitressing job. I covered the $20 and we went to the VIP area. At BTs extras are very commonly available and she was aware of that expectation but not experienced (she asked me how much she should charge-- I gave her a reasonable tip for extras). She was hot and fun. I checked one more strip club experience off the bucket list.

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve gotten dances from 2 waitresses and one shot girl in one particular club – they were attractive and got an ‘A’ for effort but a ‘C’ for technique – I kinda had to guide them on how to do it.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    The afternoon waitress at my local club does dances all the time in vip rooms. She has her regular following. I stay away cause I know she's trouble.
  • Poof
    10 years ago
    I've gotten one lap dance from a waitress before. My most recent trip to a SC actually. We always flirted with each other, and on this day she sat on my lap & started kissing me. Waitresses at this club always dressed in sexy, revealing attire (one could say stripper-wear). I took her up to the lap dance area & first thing she does is unbuckle my pants & tells me to sit low so I could "bring it to her". Very hot lap dance, very high mileage. I ended up with her number & address by the end of our session.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Paraplegics give shitty lap dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion