tuscl

Clubbing at more than one club a month

Sup guys. I'm currently going to 5 clubs consistently every month and I'm seeing 5 girls OTC because of this. I'm thanking of doubling up to 10 clubs. Is this to much ? Yes I can financial afford this I don't spend money until OTC begins. How much do you club ?

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Whatup dawg.

You may start suffering from burnout – perhaps it’s better to apply the rule of quality over quantity.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol...pap I all my bitches are quality in my eyes
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    sup Lion. Good to see a new high quality poster.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Q: Why is the lion blue?

A: Because his wife left him.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I'm thanking of doubling up to 10 clubs. Is this to much ? "

Not at all. 14 clubs, however, is the limit, after that it's a 2 stroke penalty.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I've clubbed (happily) 35 times so far this year at 20 different clubs in Texas, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois, most of them just once or twice but six times at my favorite club. That's a lot more clubs in more places than usual, but I've traveled a lot more than I do most years.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dukey
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I average 3 clubs a week and they are different clubs every night/week whatever. I am in a different city every night so that's why I'm in a different club. I only have 3 different OTC girls right now in different cities/states and am looking for 1 or 2 more. I normally only have 1 girl in each club. I will only get dances from her because she knows what I like and how I like it. It's just too much trouble training another girl in. If it ain't broke don't fix it !
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice. Juice. Juice
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I rotate thru about 15 different clubs a month. Too much is never enough.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously Lion-dude, you need to pick one club and stick with it. You'll get XXXtra special treatment!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Each to their own. There are no rules in the SC world!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    There are benefits to both spreading it out and being a club regular.

Obviously, the nice thing about spreading it out is variety, not only with eye candy but also with OTC adventures. You also avoid the potential "ownership" issues that arise in a club where you are perceived to be one girl's regular.

Conversely, there are some places where being a regular definitely has its privileges. I've done OTC in a number of clubs (I've lost count tbh) in 14 states, but my best OTC, with the hottest and most elegant strippers that I've ever fucked, came from places where I was a known quantity.

I like having a mix, with enough travel opportunities to keep me satisfied on the variety front, but also with a couple of home clubs that I can relax in and in which my OTC is generally locked in.

When I first joined this site almost 5 years ago, I used to do most of my clubbing on the road and laughed at guys who had club wives and who desired excess time with one particular favorite. As I have spent more time as a regular at a few different clubs over those years, I have to readily admit that my perspective has changed a bit and now I see pros and cons on both sides.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've been going to 4 clubs a month and am now spending as little as when I first started clubbing.

Either dancers ask for too much money for dances or the music is so loud, I don't feel like shouting questions to all the new dancers I meet. Most of my favorites dissappeared and I stopped buying dances for the most part as a result. I did spend $30 total on two dances last night. I won't even need to visit the ATM for my next night out.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    God I love you guys
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    That's what we're here for, Blue Lion, to cheer you up!

(Get it, "blue" lion, cheer you up...think about it)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… think about it …”

Nah – thank about it
  • steve229
    10 years ago

***Boooom !***
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion