tuscl

Changes in Preference

The earlier posting on ethnicity prompted this question....

Have your preferences in certain types of women changed over the years of clubbing?

I'm white and lived in a 100% white community in the Midwest. My only exposure was to white women, so that was my preference when I first started clubbing. I was always looking for the Pamela Anderson or Jenny McCarthy look-a likes.

However, when I moved south I got exposed to AA women and have never looked back. I honestly rarely get a dance from anyone else. Now I look for Leola Bell or Patrice Hollis look-a likes.

20 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I used to really be into white girls, but that has changed to Hispanic girls and exotic looking girls. White girls don't have the kind of nice ass I'm looking for, plus they're too pale.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm similar; I never had any use for black girls growing up, but if there's a pretty black dancer (in a white club) and I'm not otherwise busy, I'll take her for a spin these days. On average I've had the highest mileage from them and they're always friendly. But I like races of girls if it's the right girl.

Like Clubber, I do admit I like the Asians the best all things being equal though which is silly since a Thai, Japanese and Korean girl (etc.) are all completely different!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    As I've gotten older I now like girls that are older like me. I find it a lot easier to have a conversation with a dancer that's closer to my age versus a 20 year old. I am also attracted to women more my age in general. I live in a town with a large university and I figured this out one day when I caught myself checking out the moms brining in their daughters for freshmen orientation. There was a time when I was checking out the daughters, these days I feel like a perv when I do that because of the age gap.

I also love all natural girls, rather have a small chest natural dancer than an enhanced set of rocks. I too wanted the Pam Anderson type back in the day but not anymore.

One preference hasn't changed, I could use any dancer with all the ink on their body, and that's only gotten worse over the years.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Maybe I'm in the minority, at least of the posters so far, but I like white vanilla flavored, no tan, no chocolate, nothing exotic. This has been my preference for 20 years of clubbing, so I assume it will never change.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    BBBJ instead of CFS.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I used to chase the barbie look a likes but as I slowly abandoned Vegas and instead focused on the COI I only seek out latinas now.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I prefer the blonde Barbie type. However, the body is what attracts me most. I've been seeing a black dancer who has a hot (white) body.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    have always liked black women (one of my first fucks was a busty AA). got hooked on Asian pussy while in the army and stationed overseas. moved to TX after service, so discovered the delights of Mexican women. guess you could call me the UN of pussy hunters !!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At first I was into amputees and gals in wheelchairs but as I've grown older, I started to appreciate the beauty of mute and blind women. All I need is a nod and it's go time.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'm more about service....I want the girl that will go as far as I want her to.

As for looks, there are 1s to 10s in any ethnic group, and mine probably vary from every other PLs.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I used to like smart classy women but now I like strippers. I like smart strippers but the bar is a lot lower.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @bvino No shit! I married a smart classy woman and have paid the price for that mistake. Now I like smart strippers too!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve always been more attracted to the body than the face – and have always liked curvy women (big natural tits; big round ass; wide hips; thick legs).

I was raised in Miami, FL and my surroundings both in my neighborhood and school were pretty much 95% Hispanic.

Hispanic women are attractive and curvy and that was my preference growing up b/c it was what I was exposed to.

In high school however; I went to a school that was about 1/4 to 1/3 black and that is when I started lusting after black chicks since I had a preference for very curvy girls - and black girls; well – very curvy to say the least.

In my early 30s (currently 44 y/o) I finally had the guts/balls to start visiting all-black clubs – and that is where I found my calling LOL.

Over the last few years; I still enjoyed getting dances from Latinas down here in Miami (I do find them attractive) – but I think I’ve gotten spoiled by the high/ultra-high mileage I get in the black clubs and now usually find most non-black dancers/dances boring and often leave me wanting more.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Thick white girls have always been my preference. I like light skinned black girls but I don't see them that often in the strip clubs.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Nope, I still go for hot fit dancers with awesome lap skills.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Based on my travels, I think my best ethnicity for a fave would be a middle eastern, I have a soft spot for these women. Second to that would be Asians for that super smooth flawless (no shaving required) skin, followed by Americana/Latina/Euro/AA awesome looking ladies.

I've seen one middle eastern dancer here in Portland and when we did go for that dance, she gave one awesome dance, and she did it like no other dancer could do. After the dance, she whispered "I will F you anytime, and for that I will not give you my number. Come back next time and we will do it again, then I will give you my number." She said she will show up next Sunday and when Sunday rolled around she never showed up. F'ing never saw her again, another dancer said she might have gone to Vegas or Cali.

PS:
    She is not the middle eastern dancer who works in D2 (aka Egypt) haha, I know what you are thinking ranukam. Though I did get a dance from her about a year ago. She was OK but not enough for me to get excited about.

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "but I think I’ve gotten spoiled by the high/ultra-high mileage I get in the black clubs"

yeah, i can relate to that. though here in portland i seem to have a hard time landing a good dance.

but when i was in houston there was this awesome looking AA she could be a model with long legs and a fine nice set of rack. she just gave me that best labia-vicegrip-hold-of-my-dick dance ever.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My preferences have broadened, that's for sure. When I first started clubbing it was Asian dancers or nothing for me. Nowadays I'm much more open to all types of ethnicities, as long as they are hot, personable, and can deliver the goods.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Mine have not changed. I see no reason they would.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I, too, have started going more and more for the older women as time has gone on. Not too old, mind you -- the butt can't be sagging -- but the giggly college coed type is a bit of a turnoff. I want something and someone more refined. Plus, the younger girls are more apt to not know what they're doing. Bouncing up and down on me doesn't do it for me. A slow rub up and down, with gradually more pressure as you go (or maybe speeding up a bit) ... much better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion