tuscl

Negotiating

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I read this in a review of one of my favorite Detroit clubs:

"She started at $$$, negotiated down to $.5 for unlimited time FS."

I'm not much of a negotiator, and I would like to pay $50 for FS. But I have some questions:

1. Is it even possible to get a dancer to take only 1/6 of her initial offer?

2. What techniques would you use to persuade a dancer to lower her price this much? It seems to me that you can only say you don't have that much money, that you only have $50. Telling the dancer she is only worth $50 would insult her.

3. Can such negotiations work with any dancer who is not ugly and desperate? Dancers who have options would move on to other customers.

4. Doesn't too much price negotiation give you the reputation for being a cheap bastard? In your regular club, dancers would avoid you.

5. When you talk to the hottest girl in the club, do you want to lose her by haggling over the price? I have walked away when a dancer quoted $700 or $1000, because I don't like being taken advantage of. But if the price is reasonable, I'm willing to pay it.

6. Would you get the same level of service at a much lower price? It seems to me that a woman would make sure you did not enjoy it as much.

17 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I would not want to do anything with a chick who could be negotiated down from $300 to $50. That much of a change in price is really fishy.

Assuming the dude who wrote that isn't full of shit (which is most likely) I bet something nefarious happened. Like the stripper was actually an alien in disguise and he was tagged for retrieval and anal probing.

Quick -- PM the guy to see if he got a thorough alien reaming after he returned home.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    1. Is it even possible to get a dancer to take only 1/6 of her initial offer?

A: Not the girls that I deal with, but I'm sure that anything is possible in the right circumstances. Bad night, lots of competition, limited prospects, drug cravings, etc., can all lend to desperation. I could see one of the 6s that are said to infest the Detroit clubs getting desperate enough to simply give it up for whatever cash she could get.

2. What techniques would you use to persuade a dancer to lower her price this much? It seems to me that you can only say you don't have that much money, that you only have $50. Telling the dancer she is only worth $50 would insult her.

A: No clue. I've never tried to talk a girl down that low, though most of my p4p is OTC. But I have negotiated a little harder when I smelled weakness, usually by saying that I'm really looking to spend no more than $xxx.

3. Can such negotiations work with any dancer who is not ugly and desperate? Dancers who have options would move on to other customers.

A: All the way down to $50? Doubtful.

4. Doesn't too much price negotiation give you the reputation for being a cheap bastard? In your regular club, dancers would avoid you.

A: With respect to regular LDs maybe. I doubt that many girls are giving others a true line item accounting of what they charge each customer for BJs, FS, etc., so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

5. When you talk to the hottest girl in the club, do you want to lose her by haggling over the price?

A: No I wouldn't. But that doesn't mean that you have to be a sucker orr accept a price that is above market. Opinions do differ though and some guys take a perverse pleasure in trying to squeeze one of these girls for every dollar.

6. Would you get the same level of service at a much lower price? It seems to me that a woman would make sure you did not enjoy it as much.

A: I would guess that this depends completely on the girl and what she is doing for you. I'm not sure that she would intentionally sabotage your experience, but she could certainly be less enthusiastic and more rushed. On the flip side though, if what you are getting is FS, then it is the same pussy whether you pay $50 or $500, no?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe it's like that scene from Naked Gun when Lt. Frank Drebin negotiated.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    I believe that dude is indicating $150 not $50.

His "$" signs stand for a C-note; i.e. $$$ is $300 and $.50 means $150.

Never did understand why dudes just don't put in the number instead of some type of voodoo bullshit hieroglyphics......

Anyway, a little negotiation never hurts. The enticement of a big tip for a good performance ensures enthusiasm.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    the only thing I negotiate is what services are included for the $$. never go to VIP without a clear understanding of what I expect. minimum is going to be lots of titty play, ass worship and outside the kitty rubbing. top of the line is hj, bj and FIV. not really looking for FS at the club
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have a spending limit for my strip club activities. whether it is a dance, an ITC BJ or FS OTC and I stick pretty close to them. So when a dancer quote me a higher price, I just tell her what my limit is and she can take it or leave it. Yesterday the best looking girl in the club quoted me twice the going rate and wouldn't budge off of it, so I passed.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    The lowest I would pay is $200. Anything lower than that is cause for concern of disease. I have payed as low as 80 and luckily have not gotten sick. but anything lower than 200 is no bueno
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    One time I was talking to this girl in El Paso. I wasn't interested in her but she was like "we can do anything you want for $100" so I thought I would just say "how about $50?" and she would say "no" and that would get her to go away. Instead she just thought about it and said "Well I don't normally, but, for you, okay". Good reminder that it's generally best to just say "no, thanks" in the first place.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    10inches is like me. If the price is too high I just decline, but if the price is right then I negotiate services. This is only in dive clubs though...my usual club is no extras (well, almost none!) so it comes down to the girl on what you'll get during the dance, not the price.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I'm not much for negotiating because my club trips don't happen nearly as much as I like, but I don't like to get ripped off either.

It seems that in my last several visits I get a dancer saying "usually I get x to y to go into the VIP" and usually x is reasonable and y is high. I usually say "how about we meet in the middle." And that usually works. A lot of times I get asked what do I want to pay, and depending on the services negotiated this seems to be somewhere between 200 and 300.

My suggestion would be to give close to what the girl wants and I bet your services will be better. I always feared if you low ball them then your service may not be up to par or you may be rushed out of the VIP area.

I'm still not clear if you want to give your dancer 150 or 50 but 50 won't cut it and 150 may not either. Offer 200, after all what's another 50 - that's just 2 lap dances at most places. At a lot of places, 50 is the cost of valet, cover and your first drink.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    As long as the price quoted is within market rates, I usually don't negotiate down. The main reason is that I find that the dancer is more enthusiastic and giving if I'm not a tightwad. However, there are many exceptions to this rule, including when the dancer is only marginally attractive, when I've had a lot of sex recently so I can take it or leave it, and when I expect a volume discount for doing VIP with the same girl multiple times.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    IMO $.5 = $150, not $50
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I think Longbail300 and Subraman are right. The guy meant $150, not $50, which seems a more reasonable amount. Still $150 for FS in this club is better than I've ever done.
  • boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    Jackslash,

R u serious? If I'm not mistaken, you club in the Detroit area as I do. I would never, EVER pay more than$150 for no song count fs here. Not even at penthouse. Usually I Don't go for fs but I can still get a couple warm up dances and a bbbj for $100 or less.

I know 2 guys who won't pay more than $100 for bj and fs. Again, even at penthouse. But those guys are like professional negotiators. Lol.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Boogie, I must be paying too much. I've never paid less than $200 for FS, and I usually pay $300 to $400.

Of course, I'm a major PL.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ way too nice of a guy
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    If I find the price to high I simply say "that is more than I can spend" and let them be the first to open negotiations. That way you do not risk offending her by offering her a ridiculously low price, pissing her off and have her walk away. I really do not care if I piss her off if she has an unreasonable asking price. The problem with pissing her off is she could bad mouth you to all the other girls and your evening is over before it starts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion