tuscl

favorite ethnicity for dancers

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:19 PM
1--caucasian 2--african american 3--oriental 4--hispanic 5--doesn't matter, pussy comes in all colors

35 comments

• chessmaster
    10 years ago
    1. Caucasian 2. Caucasian 3. Caucasian 4. Hispanic/Latino 5. Black/asian
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    5 'Nuff said.....
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    White
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    With regard to No. 5, they're all pink!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Hispanic
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Hispanic is my fav
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    AA mixed with anything...asian, latina, white
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    Asians specifically Filipino's.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    It's the type of thing I feel a little guilty about, but I'm just not attracted to most African-American women. The few AA women I'm attracted to are the ones who seem to have faces and features reminiscent of Caucasian women: Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, Mariah Carey (who's a little of everything), etc. I also tend to like my women educated and well-spoken, and I've yet to come across a tremendously educated, well-spoken AA dancer who has the look of the women above. So yeah. Caucasian first. Asian second. Hispanic third. AA fourth.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    AmonymousJim The vast majority of white guys don't like black women, you're just admitting what most of them (besides Clubber) don't have the guts to admit. Think about it. How often do you see a white man and a black female together? Rarely. Also, TUSCL is made up of mostly white males and the black clubs on this site have noticeably/significantly less reviews than the clubs listed as mixed or white. Playboy magazine, which is aimed at males, particularly white ones, has it pages FULL of white girls. That's their way of telling people that white women are supposedly "prettier" than women of color. By the way, Halle Berry isn't black. Black female celebs are people like Serena Williams, Meagan Good and Gabrielle Union.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    It depends on the day and the dance.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I prefer white spinners but I am an equal opportunity employer. Got a HJ from an AA yesterday that certainly was not a spinner.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Mayflower white.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I do have a preference for multiple, mixed Latin such as myself. That being said, I go in cycles and I'm currently enjoying a couple of East Indian mamitas.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    On one level, it doesn't really matter, but in the final analysis, I have my best luck with Caucasian girls and the least with African American girls. With that said, my current fuck buddy is an AA lady. She likes to state her preference for "the white horse".
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Ukrainian
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Any regular knows mine, but I like the exotic look. She could be most any ethnicity. I do however rule out blacks, with the exception of very light skinned dancers. Why, one might ask before accusing me of being a racist (so popular these days)? Same reason I prefer dark (preferably black) hair. I like the contrast of shades between the "parts" of a woman. A black dancer is most always just that, black. No contrast. Sure pink on the inside, but a small piece of the puzzle.
  • JohnnyV
    10 years ago
    I'm white and prefer AA dancers almost exclusively. I'll occasionally go with an Hispanic woman, but my first choice is always a beautiful black woman. I don't even bother with white or Asian women. I'm just not attracted to them.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    1 & 4
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    White supremacist.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    As I said earlier in the thread my favorite ethnicity is Hispanic, but my favorite favorite is when you mix the ethnicities together aka exotic looking women. All I want is a girl who is tan, exotic looking, beautiful face and a nice ass.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Doesn't matter Asian Black Caucasian Hispanic My list is pretty arbitrary; I mentioned in another thread I like Asians and blacks the most but I like white and Hispanic too.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    White as the new driven snow.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "White as the new driven snow." You're into albinos? Kinky.
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    White Power! White Power! White Power!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ shaddup, ya' fuckin' moron!
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I've a real weakness for redheads, or any girl with freckles. So that pretty strongly biases me towards white girls. Unfortunately, it's very rare that I actually find one in a strip club. That said, I like girls of all sorts. It's a rare black girl that gets my attention, but it's happened.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Asian Anyone else nicely proportioned. Asian girls do it for me. I'm suffering from yellow fever for years now
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    1) black 2) ebony 3) african american 4) Hispanic 5) caucasian or asian
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ order of preference
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Lol Papi....I see what you did there ;)
  • Poof
    10 years ago
    1. Black Chicks 2. Hispanic Chicks 3. Asian Chicks
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Afrikaner white.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I would probably put Latinas in top two, but dang I had some bad dances from them ladies, like one did go under my shorts and held my dick hostage for five minutes. She friggin jacked it while we were sitting and I told her to stop it. Another latina bombarded me with her boobs it felt like I was suffocating. I would have undressed her right there and fucked her, but I couldn't do it in the SC. Not smooth at all, it's like I have to be strong like a strong macho warrior like mindset pro-fucker. Anyway, here's my prefs 1) Middle Easterns 2) Asians 3) Caucasians/Latinas 4) African Ams In Portland, my CF is white and the second fave is another white, third fave is white. I dunno I'm supposed to try every single one of them but somehow white ladies hang around longer and they treat me better here.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    First line when you Google Halle Berry: "Halle's father was African-American." So she's at least half AA, which is enough to qualify her in my book.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion