tuscl

My do-not-read list

As some of you probably know, I maintain a mental list of people whose posts and topics I ignore. Currently RL and davids comprise my list. In case any of you other folks would like to join their august company, I thought it only fair that I tell you how to do so. It's really quite easy, here's what to do: (1) exhibit an attitude of superiority as if you are better than the rest of us; (2) be insulting and generally obnoxious; (3) display a below-average level of intelligence and maturity. If you do these things consistently, that's all it takes. Good luck.

7 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Stripshopper, I don't recall seeing enough of your posts to have an opinion about you one way or the other. Maybe I'm not paying attention. Or maybe you're one of those guys whose posts are so long I never get all the way through them. I really don't know where you stand. So for now at least you're safe.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Fondl: we rarely agree about much, but you may have a point...unfortunately you probably think I should be on your list.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    ...I'm no veteran here, but they're on my list too.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, I see RL is on the list too. Nevermind: Now I take it as an honour to be in such good company!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chitown, your posts on here don't reflect what you say, no doubt jokingly. I've always found you to be the exact opposite of all three criteria described, which is why I enjoy swapping ideas with you, as well as many of the others here such as Yoda and Shadowcat who also don't come close to any of these characteristics. Without you guys here I'd be gone.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    As a lawyer, a lot of people nail me on 1) and 2), but generally give the the benefit of the doubt on 3).
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Can I ever redeem myself from such a disgrace?

davids <--- *very sad*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion