tuscl

My new booklet will get your dick sucked in a strip club

Osyrus
Virginia
How I Got Free Oral Sex In Strip Clubs (E-book)

Everything in this booklet is true and it worked for me. This booklet is useless if you live in a city or area that doesn't allow lap dances. If there is lap dancing, then this booklet priced at the average cost of one lap dance is a must!

You tube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzdrtddH…

Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVOIYFS book link

Joseph Edric

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It helps if the men's room troll is a faggot.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    You wrote the book?

You've been a member here almost 4 years but no reviews or comments until now?

Hanging out here compiling info for your book?

We should all get a free copy.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What a bunch of pure shit. Go peddle this crap somewhere else.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I agree with sclvr, er, I mean, cflock...

Maybe I should get my eyes checked, I'm seeing double
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    I'm thinking you would need a book NOT to get your dick sucked at a Detroit strip club (assuming you brought cash in your wallet LOL). So who needs a book?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao is that cocksucking fag CFFFAG stalking me again? What a pathetic cunt. Is that all it has to do? What a sad excuse for a life it must have.

Hey CFFFAG go take your infantile gay shit somewhere else....go join the OP and you can suck each others microscopic dicks. You were made for each other!!!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Joseph Edric dude...you seriously need to consult with Juice and write a booklet on getting strippers to have sex for KFC and/or Taco Bell.

I bet the chicks that have sex in exchange for a drumstick of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay are way classier than the chicks you get free blowjobs from. Those chicks probably have herpes simplex XIII o' da mouf, as Brother Juice would say.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Hugh...to be fair, Mr. Edric does say free blowjobs.

On the other hand, I also suspect Mr. Edric is full of shit.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    LMAO
    Check the links:
    Amazon e-book is NINE PRINTED PAGES for $20!

YouTube video is simple picture of book cover with audio sucking noises.
    But click on Joe Edric's page & check out his video 'likes'....
    indescribably infantile.
    Another teen-age troll.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "Indescribably infantile.
    Another teen-age troll"

That description fits cfffag to a tee as well.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Oh-oh! Looks like competition for my "The System".

Don't worry though. The RickyBoy has a great mind for business and will save the day! Hence, here's what I'll do:

The first 10,000 people to order "The System" in the next 168 hours will receive free oral sex in a strip club bathroom of their choice directly from me.

• joker44
    10 years ago

Just window shopping on Amazon:

You can get all 13 hour-long episodes of Cosmos, A Spacetime Odyssey plus additional footage and other extras on four DVDs for only $25...........

OR 9 pages Joe's book for $20.
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    cflock-
    How old are you?
    You post like a butthurt 12 year old girl.
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    No "cflock" the truly sad one is you.
    So what is a 12 year old girl doing on a strip club site anyway?
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Henry: "So what is a 12 year old girl doing on a strip club site anyway?"

Hey, hey! Don't insult cflock. I'm the only 12 y/o girl on this site.

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    cflock's profile:
    12 year old girl with major issues
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Anybody who needs a book is probably not going to benefit from it. By the time you are sixteen you should know how to go about this. It is either love,alcohol, or money but if you are ordering off Amazon for sex tips you are such a loser it won't matter.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^your an idiot...what the hell is wrong with you
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    Correction:

cflock's profile:

Retarded 12 year old girl desperate attention whore with severe mental issues.

Is this the only way that you get any attention from anyone? By repeatedly posting the same stupid stuff over and over again? Doesn't get much sadder than that. No wonder everyone has you on ignore.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @Henry_R1234 - your posts had me dying laughing bro! But do yourself a favor put that stupid fag on ignore like everyone else has. Like you mentioned in your post, she is desperate for any attention from anyone, good or bad. Eventually when she gets no more responses from anyone she'll just shrivel up and die and we'll never even notice.

And welcome to TUSCL! Once you rid yourself of the hemorrhoid that has attached itself to you you should find some good Intel here.
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    Thanks sclvr5005. I've been lurking here for awhile and yeah there seems to be some good stuff here. Except for the retarded 12 year old girl stalker, of course. I took your advice and put her on ignore. What do you suppose her problem is? Just started her period maybe?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Good question. I called her out on her ridiculous views a while back and she went batshit and has been stalking me ever since. Before I put her on ignore she even started using my avatar. What a mental case. I must have really struck a nerve and she just can't deal with it. Has to resort to 4th grade attempts at come backs. Very sad indeed. So now all she will be to you is a tiny blue blip to just skim right over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion