tuscl

If you decide to not get any more dances from one of your favorites, do you tell

I did not with one. I thought it would be extra drama to do so. not my top favorite anyway. Of course if she persists and asks why not, I will tell her. I doubt she will.
With lots of guys in the club I was a bit surprised she even asked but it might have just been she was walking by looking for dances.

22 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I guess that should be ex favorite.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Depends on what the reason is.
    If it because I was genuinely tired of her and I wanted to move on....probably not. I'd just let her fade away without an explanation. But if I didn't want to dance with her anymore because she wasn't giving me what I wanted or was starting to take me for granted or something that she could fix then yeah - I'd tell her and if she womaned up I'd consider keeping her as a CF.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    None of my ATFs ever stay long. ive gone through at least 4
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    What was the reason you stopped? If it's just boredom I would just tell them although a euphemism might be in order. I think they get that it's not marriage and can handle it. Same if it's because they don't give enough mileage. If they freak out. Oh well. Get a dance or two from your new fav and you'll have forgotten it 30 seconds in.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "More fun" would probably be the right euphemism for "more mileage". They'll know what you mean without you spelling it out.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    In this case, less is more. Better for me to let her figure it out, drive her crazy a little bit before saying something not entirely both our fault. I know, it's not going to be good, but it is the game.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I had a fave (among several) recently that I just stopped seeing. We don't even text each other anymore, either. My situation is much like lopaw's. I just didn't find her very interesting anymore. Coupled with the fact that she's now gained too much weight for my liking, made decide to stop seeing her. It was four months since I last talked to her. I've been to her club a few times since then, but not when she's working. Because of her weight, she's self-conscious of her appearance and avoids going on stage. I like to see my faves go on stage. So, no more for her.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    How does a stripper say good bye? Answer: "I'll be right back."

I've been lied to so much from dancers that I don't get upset anymore. I just play the same game as they do, which is lie right back to them. It's fun making new excuses and see how they handle the same crap that they deal out. All is fair in lust and war.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I am with Meal72. Tell her whatever you damn please. Go with it. I have heard so much manipulative and deceitful stuff over the years from strippers that not much surprises me anymore.

If you are clever about it you might be able to string the drama out a bit. You might like that.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I am with Meal72. Tell her whatever you damn please. Go with it. I have heard so much manipulative and deceitful stuff over the years from strippers that not much surprises me anymore.

If you are clever about it you might be able to string the drama out a bit. You might like that.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I try to avoid that as much as possible, because the one time I did tell the girl why, she made an overly dramatic scene. It was so bad the club owner came up to me shortly afterward and gave me a free lap dance card. Of course, the girl did ask me why I didn't want her to dance for me anymore, so she should have just accepted what I said as some form of the truth. Most of the time, after I've told them no a few times, they just learn not to ask me anymore.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Lotta good answers. It all depends on the gal.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I just avoid eye contact like she's not there, and if she tries to ask me what's going on I say, "Um, do I know you?"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    chandler - I don't know what to tell the one that is starting to show. :)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    You could tell her you don't do doubles.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I generally let them fade away. Most of the time the reason I lose interest is because they stop prioritizing me, so things run their natural course. I'm still friends with most of them, and will buy dances if they ask, but I give them as much priority as they give me.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    I'm in agreement with Chandler. I stopped having favorites after my 1 & only atf decided to try to ROB. This bitch knew I was good for minimum $300 every week or so. She decided to start counting extra song. 1 or 2 extra over the course of 10-12 in a row. So I would chalk it up to too many drinks and my dick holding my wallet. So one day I skipped the drinks and counted for real. 6 songs became "14". I said fuck that I'm asking for verification as there is a dude who counts dances. He knows me as a regular spender and tells me the truth. So I pay her for 6 and tell her that she will never get another dollar from me. Starts crying and apologizing. I tell her, " fuck you, bitch. You dont exist". She worked often at my favorite club but I never partook again. She must have apologized 8-10 times on subsequent visists with every SS excuse. Always asking why, blaming the drinks, etc. All she ever got was a blank stare until she left.

Fuck atf's, favorites,and ROB's

Its a shame too because that was some good ass.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @shanny72: That is crazy. I've had similar experiences.

I'm a spender too. One night I was partying with a favorite getting dances, generously tipping, buying drinks etc.. At some point she decided to palm about fifteen dollars in lose change I had sitting on the table. She obviously thought I was too inebriated to notice.

I'm not sure what hurt most, her ripping me off or her thinking I was so fucking stupid I wouldn't see her doing it right in front of me.

I didn't say a word but that was the last cash she ever received from me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    In this case, I dropped her because she started dancing a two for one after the song had already been playing a bit. Cutting dances short makes me feel like she is not treating me right. Well after that I decided not to bother tipping her anymore nor get any more dances. There are plenty of other dancers who do not do that crap. I didn't bother to tell her. She wasn't doing anything special during her dances anyway that got me excited.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never faced that with a dancer. They've always moved on before I tire of them.

I did tell my ATF I couldn't deal with the travel that became involved and cut it off with her. Still kick myself in the ass for that bonehead move!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I will be dealing with this issue very soon with my ATF and I plan on being honest and telling her that the last two times I had to fantasize about my wife in order to get off so I am done.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Skibum-Thanks for the laugh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion