tuscl

Ever meet a young dancer with no tattoos and she said she didn't want any?

Sunday, June 8, 2014 1:41 PM
I did last night. She talked me into getting a dance. I probably wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't said anything.

19 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She said another dancer had a weird reaction to not wanting to get any tatoos, as if she was living in the stone ages or something similar.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    A dancer with no tattoos is rare. Personally I hate to see them on any girl, stripper or civvy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just about every girl under 30 now has tattoos. Stripper or civilian.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know a 26 yo Venezuelan stripper that has none and plans to keep it that way and she looks great.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Yes, I've met a few. And they often get the better part of my fun money on that particular night.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Have known a couple
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    what londonguy said. xATF wasn't into tats which was good... until she succumbed to piercings
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    There's a few in my fave club who either have no tattoos, or just one really tiny one. Generally speaking, it seems clear enough that the kind of girls who eschew tattoos, are not the kind of girls who make the decision to become strippers (or make the decisions in prior years that result in them finding themselves in the situation where becoming a stripper is the best option). All we can do is discourage the girls from getting more.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The trend definitely seems to be towards more.
  • yndy
    10 years ago
    The fewer the better, with zero being best. My long-time fav, now 32.5, has none and has said she has no interest. Just one of the reasons she's been my long-time fav.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I do not have any and I am often complemented for my lack of tattoos. I see so many beautiful young dancers with tattoos and I personally find that the tattoos make them less attractive.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My ATF Lite is 27. Is that still young? Her only tattoo is a very tiny one behind her ear. You would never know it's there. But that's very rare. I can accept a few tasteful ones. Heck, my retired ATF has several including the dreaded tramp stamp. But I just can't understand my so many ruin their bodies with sleeves or angel wings and such.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently she was smart too, she knew removing a tattoo she didn't like costs a lot of money. If you look at the Miss USA or Miss America pageants, it's rare to see anyone with visible tattoos.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    My CF hates tats and she showed me she wasn't lying. At first I was skeptical but when I saw the entire lot with awesome merch I did see there were no tats.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Most definitely my ATF has no tattoos either. She always talks about being healthy and safe, but then she becomes a whore in VIP with me. Love the good girl gone bad fantasy, and watching them squirm into their alter ego :-0 !!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    To the extent I have favorites at my #3 club, the two at the top of the list don't have any tattoos. OTOH, the one dancer is 30-something (a rarity for that club), but the other gets a lot of complements about the fact she doesn't have tattoos. However, she isn't one of the better dancers when it comes to the private dance room, there, so whether she will continue to be a favorite remains to be seen.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF has a few small ones, my #2 has somewhat more and my #3 has none. I'm not big on tats either...I don't understand the girls who have huge obvious ones at all. But I never ask about it because I'll just come off looking like an asshole.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    One of my favorites has lots of them. She is not a favorite because of them. :) Recently she got another one on her arm and was showing it to me and said that it hurt like hell. I made the comment that I have never had the urge to get one. Then she said "Don't. It's over rated". I thought that was strange coming from a girl covered in them.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I know a 21 yr old blue eyed blonde dancer without any tattoos. She's a gem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion