tuscl

Mom and Dad are super pissed!

Monday, June 2, 2014 8:16 PM
So apparently someone from therapy... I mean from my high paying job, figured out who I was from all the pictures I posted to prove my awesome lifestyle. [view link] Then the story of my awesome life ([view link]) got back to Mom and Dad and they got really angry and cut my allowance... I mean trust fund. Now sadly I have to stop coming here and will have to rescind my offer to HotStuff69Babi. [view link] Time to go smoke some shitty weed, I mean afghan kush.

15 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    And you didn't take up my offer to prove you weren't just a troll! Oh well, I expected no more than that.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ anyone gonna let clubber in on the joke here?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    lol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Doug-Haha.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Bravo LNM...bravo!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You will be missed
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN had the perfect handle for parodies. Plus he was pretty easy to parody. We shan't see the likes of him for some time. Well...we shan't see more until the heat is off and his parent stop recording his computer activities via nanny-cam.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Oh, I could do an LMN imitation if I had the energy. Back in my 20's I lived the lifestyle, although I didn't have nearly the money his character has. But that's all easily fictionalized.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm still agnostic on the guy. The story seemed pretty unlikely on the surface, but others have unlikely stories as well that I came to believe over time. I don't remember any "slam dunks" or inconsistencies with his stories. But maybe I just "want to believe". True or false, though - doesn't really matter much, IMO. Still entertaining! Especially how he got everyone all riled up!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Oh, I dunno Doug, a piece of paper in front of a screensaver... "she must have noticed the thousands in ones i had"... a board meeting at 7am on a Monday... says buying strippers dinner is foolish, but he takes them to nightclubs for expensive booze..haha
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well, okay, I've had $10,000 in $100's before and it's a pretty thick wad - and that's just 100 bills. So no, 1000 $1's is not something you could carry around without a bag or something. :-)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Aw please don't leave LNM! I love living vicariously thru you!
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    All three of these links are The Onion-quality parody. Very well done. For his part, I thought LMN's posts were pretty good Bret Easton Ellis rip-offs in their own right. At least until he posted that pic.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    LMN you will be missed, I enjoyed reading your posts but I could not reply to it since I'm no rich dude who drives a Ferrari.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    MnM NMN. LMN or LNM, it's all about having too much isn't it? He could just give me a couple of trust funds and I would invest them for a small fee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion