tuscl

Strippers asking for money

mayberrywell
North Carolina
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:07 AM
Got a message that a stripper I know needs money for gas and food. Wants me to money gram whatever I can spare. When does the insanity stop ?

37 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    mayberrywell: "When does the insanity stop ?" Never?
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    Offer $100 to meet u for session at motel. Ignore the moneygram requests. What I am gonna stand in long line at walmart to send them moneygram - no pussy, dances, etc..... Don't let them play u - play them.
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    It ends when you change your number...they're always asking for money!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Player is right. If you want her OTC, this is the opening. If you're already fucking her though, she's asking for a raise.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    The fact that she asked you to Moneygram the money means that she probably finds you to be: 1) so repulsive she isnt willing to have sex with you for cash 2) a sucker so she thinks she can get cash without having sex with you 3) both I can only imagine what type of push over would actually wire a stripper money for nothing. lol.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've fallen in the trap of pre-paying for OTC. The result has been that I do get the service as promised, but she just isn't as motivated to please me. Why should she? She's already spent the money. So, unless she's got a real emergency (I.e. Bail, eviction notice, car repossession) I try to stay away from Moneygram or Western Union.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Just say "No!"
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    It is rarely that black and white as some of the posters suggest. Let's say you've been intimate with a fine young honey a few times and suddenly she texts you that she needs 100 bucks to pay the power company so the AC stays on for her and her kids. Hard to say no. Hard to say fuck me for the cash. This is just a tax that comes with the OTC territory. Best case scenario is to minimize the pain. She needs a 200 loan. Offer 50 that doesn't need to be re-paid etc... This shit is not cheap.
  • mayberrywell
    10 years ago
    For the record , I have never nor do I plan to money gram / Western Union/ Pay Pal any stripper. I deal in CASH, cash is virtually untraceable .
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lone_Wolf: "Hard to say fuck me for the cash." May it is for a SNAG like you. Rest of us don't have a problem with it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Think it might be time for Lone_Wolf to more appropriately name himself Lone_Sheep.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Dougster- What did Lone_Wolf do to you? Never give a stripper money for nothing, she's not your wife, girlfriend, or even your friend.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf: You must be joking. Strippers asking for money for some "emergency" is par for the course. It's always easier for them to tug your heart strings with sick relatives or services being turned off than the truth: "Give me money because I'm cute and 'maybe' I'll fuck you 'sometime later'. There's a new pair of shoes I just HAVE to have, and my weed stash is getting low." When they ask, just do as player suggested: Say 'sure, I'll give you $200. Meet me at the Stabbin Cabin and we'll have a mutual beneficial exchange.'
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666: Of course it is all SS intending to hustle. No doubt. My point is, it is not always convenient to meet and fuck in a hurry. Fine OTC is never easy to find and I do my best, within limits, to keep the honey placated when I can. Never give anything close to what they ask but giving a little something seems to keep a good vibe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Sending a stripper $$$ just b/c she asked for it or needs it has its merit in terms of helping someone out in need – but giving the $$$ just b/c they ask often sets a bad precedent and if you do it once they will expect (or at least hope) you keep doing it when other “emergencies” come up - they’ll get in the habit/expectation of getting $$$ w/o doing anything for it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Once you start giving a stripper $$$ for no services you then become a PLucker (PL + Sucker)
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @lone_wolf why do you give a shit if you "keep a good vibe?" If you have the cash, it doesn't matter how your vibe is. You're getting majorly duped if you give a stripper money to buy a coffee and not getting something in return. All of them have sob stories, but who cares? The subtext to what they are saying is "I don't want to get a real job that requires actual work, so I'm going to ask every gullible desperate guy I know to pay my bills." Furthermore, most of their sob stories are caused by their own drug addictions/pathological behavior. Really nothing to feel bad about.
  • mayberrywell
    10 years ago
    Folks in the end it is all business . Supply and demand. This stripper thinks she has a product that I am willing to purchase. All things are negotiable. The only charities I donate to have a tax exempt number, not deductible .....no donation.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @LMN Not getting anything in return? Of course I get something in return. What I get in return is fucking very beautiful women half my age on a regular basis. If that costs an extra 50 or 100 once in awhile, well, I guess I am sucker. Jeez.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf: the point is that it doesn't cost you an extra $50 to $100 once in a while. Try not giving them money when they ask and notice they still fuck you for money. You really are a goldfish, aren't you Mr. Wolf? Jeez.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Dude, I've been very clear and open that I overpay for strippers all the time. The basis for this being that I like them prioritizing me over friends, family, other clients, etc because I will pay more. But I always get what I want for the money I am providing. I would never even give a stripper $1.50 for a diet coke. She can use the money shes getting from fucking me. Its not the amount of money - as $50-$100 extra is negligible - its the principle. She is playing you.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    It goes even beyond the principle. If she thinks he is such a dope that he'll give her money for not working (fucking) how much effort do you think she'll put into the fucking? You'll see her work effort slip just as like any other employee you let play you.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "work effort" -> "work ethic" above
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I think my favorite is where one tearfully phoned me "I need 600 by Wednesday or I will be evicted along with my children." Another threatened to call my wife if I did not have 1000 by next thursday. While I was fuking her for a bout s200 a pop it had become obvious her x had moved back in. So I am gonna pay all that so he can get free pussy. U have to wonder what makes these bitches tick. I told her fuk off. Good luck calling my wife - my home phone is unlisted plus the name on my special business card I give strippers was bogus.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @Dougster Great point. I am sure Lone_Wolf's OTC experiences involve a 5 minute covered handjob at which point the stripper asks him "are you going to cum yet?"
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Funny. This shit reeks of the same crap one reads on SW when a stripper admits to doing extras and is tarred and feathered. In this case anyone that admits to giving strippers cash upon request is labeled a sucker (even though true). Guess what, everyone one of us that have had significant contact with dancers has shelled out the cash at one time or another. Anyone that denies that is full of shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ but some of us have learned our lesson
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Sorry, Lone_Wolf but I have never paid a stripper for anything other than a direct transaction for sex. You can tell yourself that you aren't the only pathetic sucker around here to ease the pain, but I think most people on this website are a bit more enlightened to the reality of things.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @LMN - Ha! I know you've never done it because you are a well fleshed out fictional character created in someone's imagination. Good writing though. Well done.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Lone_Wolf Does calling me a "fictional character" make you feel better about the fact that you give strippers cash for nothing? In all candor, you are shockingly pathetic. Why not just admit you are the definition of a "pathetic loser" rather than argue there being some validity to getting hustled by strippers?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    LMN As tempting as it is, I don't feel like being baited into arguing with a fictional troll. As is the case with most fictional trolls, your character is now degrading into attacking and insulting other contributors. Although you've been entertaining, I have to put on you ignore. Good stuff though.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    dont really see the point in giving strippers money just because. why the fuck would i give a stripper money for not doing anything? i would rather give that money to a charity. at least they need it and would probably be more appreciative.
  • StripReviewer
    10 years ago
    And this is why I categorically reject any and all suggestions of exchanging contact info with strippers. Better to travel somewhere with legal prostitution than deal with drama and grey areas.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    We all can't wait for your system to come out some day, Lone_Sheep, since you understand things so well and aren't a PL despite all the evidence.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Some (most?) strippers are so used to us giving them money they expect it to flow freely anytime they ask for it. Luckily since I am a traveler I am hundreds of miles from all my favorite dancing girls so if they ever asked for extra support "I'm out of town babe".
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's not only money they ask. They also do: (1) Can you pick me up, plz. I need to go to ____ by __ o'clock. (2) Can you mark you calendar on this date, I need you to be _____ so I could ____ exactly we need to do. (3) You are so sweet, I would definitely love to see you do _____ for me.
  • oriole1
    10 years ago
    That's when you tell her: "I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion