tuscl

Bottle Service

Ian1968
USA Born and Bred
Anyone gone for the bottle service in any of the Frisco clubs ? Does it get you more attention from the girls ?

14 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    I've done it when they have specials that make it cheap enough that the bottle service doesn't cost more than what I'd spend buying alcohol by the shot. I'm a bit ambivalent on your question: on the one hand, the girls definitely notice who gets bottle service, it's a sure sign you have money and are looking to party. So yes, more attention at first, I'd say. On the other hand, are you really having trouble getting attention from the girls without it? Weekends after 10pm it gets crazy at the alcohol clubs, but any other time there always seem to be plenty of girls around, and they'll pay attention to anyone who isn't a known cheapskate IME. I don't think I'd recommend bottle service solely as an attention-getting device! Which clubs do you go to and why do you think you need more attention? Happy to help a brotha out
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Ah, the fact that you think it's called Frisco maybe means you're not from here, so just want to maximize your chances when you pass through?
  • Ian1968
    10 years ago
    Badly worded post from me - I'll message you
  • Ian1968
    10 years ago
    My question should have read what MORE does it get you ! I've always had no problems in the clubs I've visited on a couple of occasions (Condor, and Hustler), so trying to work out exactly why you would want the bottle service, given the cost ? Is it more likely that a girl will will spent time at your table without shelling out $$$ on her just so she can share your drink - I would think not ?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    it's just another way to part you with your money in the guise of making you feel like a big spender.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Overall, I'd say it gets you something, but not worth the $ unless you have lots of extra money burning a hole in your pocket. If your total budget is $500, and out of that you're going to spend $300+tip on bottle service ... well, 10 out of 10 times you would have had a more fun time just blowing the whole $500 on shots and VIP dances, IMO. If you're going to spend $500 on dances no matter what, and are thinking of blowing another $300 on a bottle? Hey, go for it!

The best thing you can do for yourself at these clubs doesn't have to do with bottle service, it's just going at any other time of day than after 11pm on Thurs, Fri, or Sat night. You drastically increase the quality of your experience if you avoid those times; the girls at the clubs you go to do a long slow hustle during slower shifts, so with or without bottle service, you can get company for a loong time on any other shift.

Beyond that, at slower times there will be girls who hang out just to drink. And bottle service does show the girls you're there to party, so you will get a ton of attention at first. And as long as you're also buying dances, the girls will stay a long time; you can even tell your girl, "I'm only buying dances with you, but if your friend wants to stop by for a drink, invite her over", and end up with a table full of girls (all of whom understand that you're only buying dances with one of them), which to me is incredibly fun.

That said, everything I just described in the previous paragraph, I also can get with buying drinks one at a time. Which is why my buddies and I never do bottle service except when they have their occasional specials, which bring bottle service prices in-line with what we spend on alcohol+soda anyway (soda is free with bottle service). As an out-of-towner, I suppose bottle service could buy you some instant credibility that for me only came with being recognized as a regular who spends $.

In general, at the clubs you messaged me you go to, the girls will spend a lot of time sitting around and drinking with you, bottle service or not
  • Ian1968
    10 years ago
    Cool - pretty much as i expected. I think I'll stick with my current approach, certainly I those clubs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What IME said.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    There are establishments in Frisco TX with bottle service?!?

Bottle service is key in places that are too crowded with no available seats or a long line for non-bottle service patrons.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    ^This is the only time I think bottle service makes sense.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I pay for full service but not bottle service.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Bottle service is key in places that are too crowded with no available seats or a long line for non-bottle service patrons. "

That makes sense ... although in this case, I'd question why I was in a place that's so crowded that I have to get bottle service just to get a damn seat. No idea why I'd ever go SCing during times it's clearly a seller's market, but it takes all kinds I guess
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Over the last couple of years, I've been going to bars/breweries/gastro pubs where it's the drink/bartender and not the scene/who's seen that's important. Great mixologists don't showcase their talents where it's not appreciated. Good drinkers know where to drink.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    R u just buying the bottles too pour it on the strippers?!?!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion