tuscl

Strippers and Stripper Shit

Friday, May 23, 2014 4:38 AM
In a world of aliases, implants, and lies, is stripper shit always "stripper shit" even when it's the truth? Here's an example. A stripper tells you how big your dick is(or how tight your pussy is-Lopaw) and you really do have a huge cock. Is it still stripper shit even though it's true?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If the intent is to boost your ego and thus separate you from your money, yes.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-100% agreement on that.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...it depends on how offbeat the way she offers the complement is. If she just says "wow...you've got a big cock" she just wants your money. If she says "amazing...you're swingin' some major pipe there...it's almost as big in proportion to your body as a friggin' barnacle!" then she is probably being truthful. SEXY, SEXY BARNACLES: [view link] When o' when will I meet my barnacle girl?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My cock is average but compliments are always welcome. Most stripper shit I have to deal with is excuses for broken dates. A sick relative usually tops the list.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Funny, no stripper ever told me that.... I guess that even stripper shit has limits!
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Truth , just like beauty, is defined by the observer. If you believe it then it is true. The intent of the stripper is irrelevant.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    For the girls it's all SS, and it's all about the money. For the guys, it's all about tits ass and pussy. Simple and easy to understand. That's the way I like things.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Never had a stripper tell me my cock was huge... Damn....I guess i am swinging a twig... ;-)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Never forget- if she's talking, it's SS.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If her mouth saying something there is shit comming out. Shit makes the world go around
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    What about if her pussy is talking, that's something else.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Step right up for an extra helping of shit on a shingle.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I once texted my ATF that something she did was disrespectful. She wrote back that I was the only man she knew who she truly respected. I actually believed her until she disrespected me again.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna buck the trend and say no, it's not always SS if it's true. I don't really think I need to explain why, but if it's not obvious, go read my articles again.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol gawker. Dancers definitely tend to live & think in the moment, with little regard for how some of their words or actions will come back to bite them in the ass later.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    ^^^gmd - For dancers, like any other identified group, it's never ALWAYS or NEVER some trait or characteristic; the real question is HOW OFTEN is it SS or the truth. Believing it's ALWAYS SS is an easy way for PLs to protect themselves from getting suckered, embarrassed, and HURT.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I love listening to lies when I know the truth.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Tell me lies Tell me sweet little lies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion