tuscl

A Stripper's Complaint

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, May 23, 2014 2:49 AM
"All my ex-boyfriends are in prison or jail or have been. " She did not seem to understand that this had something to do with who she decided to date.

11 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Strippers love them bad boys... "Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    So she's dating the Warden I take it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Only date drug dealers; see them all end up in jail. Guess that calculus is a little too hard for a stripper's brain.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Statistical analysis has shown the correlation between criminal activity and having a large penis
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF had a past b/f go to jail for weapons violations. It was a nice change from the normal drug busts.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe they work for Aramark. Gotta deliver clean uniforms to the CO's.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Yesterday my ATF told me that her BF was arraigned on 2 class A felonies earlier in the week. He's scheduled for trial in October and his lawyer advised him to prepare for a 7 to 15 year sentence. She told me they're thinking of going to a foreign country - South Carolina.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Last year when I was in Tucson a dancer sat down next to me and told me this was her first night back. She'd been out for three weeks because her boyfriend had stabbed her. Then she asked if I wanted to see the stitches. I said no, but apparently she really wanted to show them. We didn't get any dances.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I recently ran into a dancer that I had not seen for while. I asked her if she was still with her BF and she replied yes but that he was in jail. So I asked what he was in for and she said violating his probation. And the beat goes on...
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just tell her it's a police state where the police harass and threaten everyone they stop a lot of the time. Sometimes you don't get harassed but you got lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… She did not seem to understand that this had something to do with who she decided to date….” I get the feeling that many dancers end up with the SOs “they can get” rather than purposely looking for losers – for one – many dancers are pretty messed up themselves – two – most successful guys are not going to have dancers for SOs beyond a temp fuck buddy – IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion