tuscl

Happy early memorial day weekend !

Anyone got plans to party or have some fun and drinks?

20 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Barbecue on Sunday. Nothing big just some friends over for some grilling and a lot of booze.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm looking forward to extra time off. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Both of my kids have birthdays this month. We will celebrate both on Sunday.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Indy 500 and golf.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Miami on Memorial Day is a frightening occasion. Its called "urban weekend". Every rapper, athlete, drug dealer, pimp and general criminal element flood miami beach while drunk and high with weapons. Usually there's at least one murder. I have to leave where I live on South Beach because it's so bad.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    A bit of barbeque with some Mexican sides and the Indy 500. My wife is out of town so I have already made a trip to a local club!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    My buddy is having a BBQ/cookout tomorrow and I'll be going to that. He's having a burger bar- in which you can stuff yo burgers with anything you want. Each person is bringing a food, drink or desert. Should be fun.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    No different than most any other weekend.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Fri,Sat,Sun parties/bbq.
    Mon,chill on the lake with the new girl.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Golf and a swingers bbq on Sunday -if all goes as planned a 5 some with 3 bi women.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Well tonight a grad party.... Then I am going to the strip club.

Tomorrow.... I am going to an AMP... then check out a new club afternoon visit (about 100 miles from my house). Then going to go to another bbq/party.

Sunday relax and go to the lake....and back home Monday night.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    My summer side-gig starts up next week, so that will get me out and traveling again. As such, this weekend, it depends: If we have a preliminary meeting for that gig, it'll be in the evening and I'll get out and club tonight or tomorrow. If not ... I will do nothing and it will be everything I ever thought it could be.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Also, a little reminder: My experience has been that holiday weekends are holidays for dancers, too, so don't be surprised if your favorite club(s) don't have the kind of talent they usually do. Happy hunting.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Indy 500

I'm fucking Pippa Mann in turn 1.

Not a 10 in the face. But love the accent
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I have been out clubbing before and it was empty. Some clubs are closed this Monday
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    No long weekend in Canada but I have big plans anyway. I am entering my Packard restoration in an auto show on Saturday. It took me several years to restore my grandpa's 1948 Packard to my satisfaction but the grand old machine is ready now.

I took the beast on a road trip last weekend and all was well. It ran like a champion. This is my first attempt at having my labours judged in an auto show.

I am as nervous as a pimply faced lad before his first date.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Sunday & Monday are for family commitments.......tomorrow is my play day at the clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Good luck Farmerart! with the judging or show that is.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    This is gonna sound kind of cheesy, but my wife and I have been helping fix up a veteran's house, and he gets to see it Monday.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Definitely NOT cheesy, GMD. I know that soldier will appreciate it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion