tuscl

having a significant other and p4p with strippers...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:28 PM
For those of you with significant others, why do you do p4p with strippers? Do you feel bad/guilty about it? I have a girlfriend. On again/off again. Very volatile relationship. Drug use. Physical violence a few times. Still, it contributes to my level of self loathing every time I fuck a stripper. And every time I fuck a stripper our chance at a sane relationship gets further and further away.

9 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I'm married and don't fully understand why I'm such a strip club hound either. See this excellent piece I wrote (called "Why do I do this?") on the subject: [view link] Some have suggested that it is due to my narcissism, but that is just ridiculous! I do acknowledge I have "personality damage" in that article I posted a link to but there's is no way it could be narcissism. I'm too much of a RICH STUD for it to be that. I don't feel bad or guilty about what I do, though I will act like I do if the heat is really on. My own immediate needs comes first, and I am a brilliant enough liar and deceiver that my wife will never catch on. How about you, LMN? Do you feel guilty about it?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    To the above poster While I'm pretty sure your account is a joke to poke fun at another user here, to answer your question...no I don't feel guilty, per se, but I do have an overwhelming feeling of self loathing that is increased as a result of this behavior.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great answer, RickyBoy!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    As a polyamorous individual, I have zero problems with this situation.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    The only time I lapse into self-loathing is when I get lured into reading an LMN thread or one that gets hijacked. This one was both.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Nope. Just looking for a little variety. Either that or I'm so corrupt that it doesn't bother me any more.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I PS3 with strippers but I hate when P4P on XB1
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I have a wife, a g/f and an ATF. At the moment I'm only fucking the g/f and I like it that way.
  • bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    preety simple for me, I'm hornier than my fiance and she doesn't like to give BJs, and she only likes missionary. My ATF give the best BJs I've ever had, swallows, and will fuck me in any position.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion