tuscl

big natural tits and thin waist

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:15 PM
Gentlemen, I am trying to find a stripper with big natural tits and a thin waist. The tits must be at least DD and very soft. Please let me know where to find her (club, name, schedule). Please include also details such as skin tone, type of nipples, mileage. Thank you.

25 comments

• bignaturaltits
    10 years ago
    in Los Angeles area
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Seeing double
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Seeing double
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sorry Dude, she's with me tonight and through the holiday weekend. She's smoking hot and an all around great fuck. She is not scheduled back on stage for another week. If she can dance by then as I plan on wearing her out.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL I think lopaw already has dibs on her next bignatural
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    When you find her let me know. I've been settling for "a few extra pounds" to get the big naturals that I just love most
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You asked the same question over 2 years ago. Maybe if you went to some clubs and did some reviews, you would have found her by now. But then maybe you're just a troll. [view link]
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^good point mr cat
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, A troll, here? BLASPHEMY!!!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You could easily find one of the two qualities in a dancer. But you'll be very unlikely to find both. What you're describing is referred to as "slim and stacked," in the adult entertainment industry. Not that many in that category to be found.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I agree with Club Goer. I don't know that I've ever met a girl who was slim and naturally stacked. Slim with fake tits, yeah, or big natural tits along with big natural everything else, yeah, but not slim with big natural tits.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Go to Monarch's in the COI. Annmarie fits your description.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt does, too
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She is putting on an x rated show for the jail guards in Florida
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I saw a babe at the cabaret in Belleville with a large set of D's and an hour glass figure, however she said she was off to work in the oil patch in the near future, lol!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Dollhouse in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. Her name is China and she has a tiny waist, a great ass and the hugest, natural, soft breasts that don't sag on planet earth.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Zzz zzz they put you to sleep
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • bignaturaltits
    10 years ago
    thanks slickspic, so annmarie at monarchs in coi. what about her mileage, does she let you squeeze her tits and suck her nipples? and what about her schedule, when do you usually see her there?
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately most of the slim waist women with natural DD breasts I have ever seen, have very saggy and droopy tits.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Natural breasts of that size can become rather saggy very quickly. The phenomenon looks more dramatic on small, thin girls. The best bet is at under 21 clubs where a young dancer may have just recently grown her large mammaries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion