tuscl

Quality of girls you get extras from?

chessmaster
Illinois
Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:45 PM
So in LMN/LNM's thread about asking for extras in the club, somebody mentioned that they should be "model or actress" quality for $900. Which got me thinking, if $900 gets you a model type girl, what do the dancers doing extras for even half that price look like? I figure if you're going to pay for sex, shouldn't they look better than the "average" woman? Or is it not supposed to matter what they look like because you just want some pussy(or head)?

14 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    $50 gets me BBBJ and BFS from the hottest dancer at Bogart's. Her name is Bella. $25 gets me the same from Blake, the back alley whore.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Nothing below an 8, at least not anymore. The older I get, the less motivate I am to pay mediocre looking girls for [insert the service here].
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Rick-dude...are you the genius behind LMN? That was a very LMNesque answer right there. I still think the LMN character would read better with some specific quirks, like excessive and inappropriate use of "per se", but you guide your character however you want him to develop.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Looks are important but I prefer skills from an average beauty over no skills from a 10. Of course, in a club, "average" is still a beautiful woman. For $900 I would expect a dinner date and she stays the night! I would never pay more than $100 for a BJ in a club, and she's better be better than just "average" because lots of hot girls will give a bbbj for $100 in the right club.
  • Empire
    10 years ago
    Depends on the area and the club. At the clubs I go to a 9 out of 10 will do it for around 14.... But of course a 9 out of 10 is a matter of opinion
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @zip: Not me. That dude is a train wreck waiting to happen. He is a whole new level of self destructive and he likes to take gullible strippers with him.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    But to be clear, one does not have to spend 9 bills to get a hot girl OTC. And when I say hot I'm talking about real 9s, not the 7s that suck 15 dicks a night in the Detroit clubs that you boys call 9s just because they are hotter than the other pigs there.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Rick: you may not "need" to pay 9 bills to get a hot girl but I guarantee that because I pay 900 for her and up to 2k if she's doing another chick, she will prioritize me over work, other johns, etc. When I see someone otc I want them answering me in 30 seconds and coming to where I say asap. The large payments command that.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    ^ Yeah good point. I've never spent $1k on a girl but if I did I'd demand GFE all the way. Like I was a rockstar!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! RickyBoy changing his tune. He used to say that 9s and 10s were much harder than 8s and under. Took many months to get them to that point, in fact. Then we told him it was no harder. He was resistant at first, but now just accepts that. (Kind of like he no longer thinks dressing up is important.) Glad that we've been able to teach you so much about this RickyBoy. Dislodge some of your former stupid beliefs.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    If ima pay for pussy ima look for the best lookin chick in there or in general , i can fuck ugly to average girls whenever
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy still thinks The System is landing him girls who don't suck 15 dicks a night. Whatever helps you sleep at night, RickyBoy!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 I don't really like or understand "gfe". I don't want this chick to pretend were enjoying each other's company. What I want and expect is that she answers my texts immediately and meets me when I say, no matter if she has work, a commitment with her boyfriend, her mom died, etc. The best way to command this prioritizing is through a premium payment. I will say, the down side of paying a lot of money is that the girl texts me a lot, which has caused personal issues and becoming her sole source of income has made me more important to her life than I want to be. When I dissapeared from her life for a couple months, last time, she got evicted from her new condo because she had quit her job after meeting me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @LMN: I hear you...but I do like my ATF and even though we will never be significant others, we're friends and I enjoy when she makes me the center of her universe. I like to think she enjoys when I do that for her too. But we're both on the same page as far as each other goes. She has a live-in b/f and I'm otherwise involved with a civi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion