tuscl

Is knowing that she is pregnant a deal breaker?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today I ran into one of my favorites at my favorite club. We have done VIP about a dozen times and as soon as I saw her, I was pretty sure that is where today would end up. Then she tells me that she is pregnant. Not showing yet and I asked when she was due and said that she would find out on Monday when she sees her doctor. It was a bit of a buzz kill right off the bat but after awhile I said to myself "WTF. It ain't showing yet" and I wound up taking her to VIP.

Now I wonder how it will be in the future. I think that once she starts showing, it will be too much of buzz kill. I had two kids with my ex wife so I know a thing or two about that. I know she likes her liquor and her pot and wonder if she will have the fortitude to lay off of it for another 8 months. I don't have any real relationship going on with her. So I'll just move her share of my money onto some one else.

18 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes. Big time. I don't care if she's been knocked up for 30 seconds. I'm outta there.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Just knowing... maybe not. But if I know by looking, or even suspect by their dress, I pass.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Not a problem for me. In the first few months there's no difference. I've also found some women seem to be more horney when pregnant.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'm good as long as it is not showing. Maybe at three months term it will start showing up.

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Lopaw, you sound like one of those vegetarians who refuse to eat a veggie if it has been prepared in a pan previously used to cook meat LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Don't y'all know that the first couple of months when a woman's pregnant are the best? Big titties. High sex drive. You can't get her pregnant. Good times.

I love a couple of months pregnant.

Did I mention I am Latino. I've been around more pregnant women than the average Joe. Or Josepaw.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I disliked kids when I was a kid, so ... yes. Dealbreaker.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Slick nailed it. Best times ever with my ATF was after she got pregnant. Big titties. Round ass. And got super wet real quick.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, first couple months is the best as long as they're not always morning sick.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A deal breaker? No, it's a deal maker! I agree with Slick.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Mia looks radiant.

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm with the no show crowd. When my ATF was pregnant, nothing changed, until she quit working, before she showed.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'll also vote in with the no show rule. Kinda creeps me out in general tho.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol Corvus! Actually I cant help imagine the fetus is participating in the lapdance. Very horrible visual and reminiscent of a David Lynch movie. Creepy and ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Deal breaker"? No stinking way. Pregnant women like to fuck too, and even if they get to big to fuck comfortably, some of them still like to blow.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    If you like BB then you are best off with a pregnant woman as she's already pregnant so you can't get her knocked up.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Depends. Faves who get pregnant always get a chance with me. The only time I ever banged my one old fave was when she was pregnant. If they aren't faves, and it's obvious they are pregnant, no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion