tuscl

Homage for Gawker

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Gawker is one of my favorite posters on TUSCL. I'm always eager to read what he has to say.

1. Gawker has weirder, wilder and woolier adventures than I have. I had lots of strange, fucked up times with my xATF, some of which I have written about here, but Gawker has outdone me. Stories of 3-ways, lascivious encounters, drugs like crack and heroin, hours and days of sex, an ATF in and out of rehab and jail... I stand in awe.

2. Gawker spends more money on strippers than I do. I thought I wasted a lot of cash on hot dancers, but Gawker spends more than the gross domestic product of some African nations.

3. Gawker is older than me. I thought I was almost at the end of the road, but Gawker is still going strong.

21 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Yes, Gawker is Da'shit
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You can't take it with you.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. While the disclaimer says take everything with a grain of salt, I swear everything I've written is truthful. Some of it demonstrates my stupidity, some I'm immensely proud of, and others I'm embarrassed about. Two years ago I began to worry that my obsession with sex and young hot women was an abberation. I researched psychotherapists, selected an older licensed social worker and made an appointment. My first session we exchanged pleasantries and he asked what brought me in. My background is very straight, being an educator, being a nationally recognized expert in my field, having been a locally elected town official, etc. I told him that I'd been seeing a stripper 40 years younger than I at least twice a week, using drugs and generally raising hell with her and had dropped well over $150,000 on her in 3 years. His response was classic: "are you fucking nuts?"
    I continue to see him every couple of weeks and sometimes while shaking his head in disbelief, I think he's envious, but won't admit it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You are one of a kind. Stay that way.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Great stories but I don't want to trade places.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    He's got great stories and a hell of a guy. I've really enjoyed conversations I've had with him.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    GSB-Glad to see you around.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    It means," I don't take shit from no one."
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat - while I enjoy your adventures I don't think I could handle retrograde ejaculations so I don't want to switch places with you, either. However your tee shirt collection does interest me. Who's in your will to get them?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Some blonde.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    gawker - A bouncer at Follies has asked for them. :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It sounds like he is having more fun than a lot of people his age.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Do not go walking across that park lawn
    Just because it's public and open today
    Rage rage against the morning's dawn
    Inviting us to trample on green life is wrong
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yes, gawker's an interesting guy. But there's no magic formula here. He has a goodly amount of disposable income. He just wants sex and exotic company. He has no sick needs to demean anyone. I'd bet plenty of strippers (being people) find him fairly charming. And it doesn't bother him if the availability of his money helps enable strippers to continue down a self-destructive path.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    ^^^For most strippers, the "self-destructive path" would simply take on another form if SC's didn't exist. SC's may actually be one of the safer options for many women.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    gawker PMed me and said he has learned to be careful not to enable stripper self-destructs, so I take that part back.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    The stories seem extreme but I can understand how gawker got caught up in them. He met that one in a million babe with mind blowing chemistry. He had access and the means. There is no stronger, more addicting, drug than meeting a honey with such powerful chemistry. A man would do ANYTHING for them and there is no way to turn down the pussy if it is available.

It is irrelevant if it is damaging, enabling, whatever....it is the spice of life and once someone tastes it, everything else is not important.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Well said, Lone Wolf. I didn't think that highly of my ATF at 1:30 AM when she called me from the police station following her arrest for driving without a valid license. Her car was impounded, towed, and then the license plates were removed due to $1125 in unpaid speeding tickets. So, today I sent $1600 to her and her boyfriend and the RMV. So tonight she's got her car and her license and I'm broke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion