tuscl

rough sex with strippers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:29 PM
Do you find the sex you have with strippers is rougher than with civilian women? The current stripper I'm seeing appears to have as many mental issues as I do, with none of the net worth. Sometimes I wonder if we may kill/severely hurt each other during sex. Anyone else experience this? Obviously the stimulants play a major role in this but I have been with plenty of coked up cocktail waitresses and it's not exactly the same level of debauchery.

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Does cuddling with my CF on low thread count sheets count as getting rough?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Slick - you deserve at least 700. LMN - while I've enjoyed the pleasure of the company with many dancers ( while over-stimulated) only once did it get rough. I had slept over at the dancer's house and we had both been smoking crack for about 20 hours when her dealer showed up with more. I had the temerity to load up before her and she got pissed at me. She slapped my face and I put her across my knee, dropped her trou and slapped her ass. One thing led to another and we started what I've always called "angry sex". She challenged me to fuck her ass which had always been just for her BF and I attempted to do so. Bottom line, I didn't, I had scratches on my arms, she actually bit my scrotum and she had a wrenched shoulder and several good bruises. It wasn't a turn on by any stretch of the imagination and I much prefer slow and easy sex. Another time I was helping my ATF move and she had invited a high school buddy to help me with the heavy shit. She was shooting smack and her friend and I were smoking crack. The storage place was going to close in 1/2 hour and she came walking downstairs wearing only a g-string. Her buddy had never seen her naked and wanted to jump her bones but we had to deliver the last load. When we got back she was gone and a police cruiser pulled into the yard. Apparently, she had run out of her house with only the g-string on and ran through neighbor's houses screaming that someone was after her. The cops had picked her up and taken her to the ER for scratches and cuts from running through the woods and for a quick psych eval. I called a detox facility, got her a bed, then talked the cops out of charging her on the condition that she go to detox. She wanted me to take her to her dealer for one last hit, but it refused. It got physical, but I got her into detox at 3:00 am.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ now these are real stories
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What did Lassie say after a night with Juice. Rough! rough!
  • ime
    10 years ago
    "she actually bit my scrotum " you just don't see that written every day. I was dying laughing after reading that.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Gawker,with all due respect,I'm glad I'm not you.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    IME-I was also dying when I read what Gawker wrote. Still laughing now. What would be rated "G" especially compared to Gawker's story, I was "dating" a former stripper who liked to call me daddy(even though she was older then me) and have her ass spanked. Nothing serious except for one night after a few too many I did a number on her ass(in more ways than one). The next morning she couldnt sit on it the whole car ride back to her place, which was over an hour. Wish I could say it was from my "impressive" manhood and not from my hand
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter definitely likes it rough.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^u always have me giggling dougster☺☺☺
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    First time fucking this current stripper she randomly says "you can hit me...hard"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    One of my current favorites has a 2 year old add on back page that says she is into BDSM but we have never done anything remotely close to that.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Tumbling dice - I'm having a fucking ball. Sure there's stripper shit and drama I never dreamed of. But I feel alive! I'm getting and enjoying more young hot pussy than I ever dreamed I'd experience. Today I stopped at my ATF's club, made arrangements for OTC after her afternoon shift, sat and talked with another dancer while ATF was on stage and the possibility of a 3-some came up. ATF and I went shopping at Victorias Secret, got her some thongs and other shit for her to model for me at the hotel, spent 45 minutes in the sack with her and then we went to Olive Garden and I sent her home to her BF. How many men in their late 60's can have a day like that after 18 holes of golf during the morning? I spent about $350 or $400 had BBBJ and BBFS. I'm shooting blanks, we've both been tested, she's only fucking me and the BF, and other than sucking a few dicks at the club, she's only meeting me OTC. We tried a new position for sex today and it just wasn't working. I kept falling out and she started laughing. Her feet were over one of my shoulders and I was getting her from underneath (or trying to). Her laughter got me going and she said she had a new name for the position - "The Grampa". We laughed, wrestled nude, snuggled and she went down on me again. How can I complain?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Gawker is the new god of tuscl 🙏🙏🙏🙏👼👼👼
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I dig Gawker's stories. Do watch out with the drugs though, I'd hate to see you sent up the river. LMN dude seems to be trying too hard. There is a genteel aspect to Gawker's twisted stories. LMN's stories just come across like a sad dude who works fast food and lives in his parents' basement telling stories about being an American psycho. Give your character some charming quirks Mr. LMN. Here's an idea...make the LMN character INCREDIBLY flatulant. Include some fats in your stories...they will serve to humanize the LMN character. As usual, do whatever you want. But trust me -- farty LMN will be a much loved TUSCLcharacter. At least as loved as Pootie!!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hmmm...rumor around the mill is juice lives in his parents basement and zip man thinks lmn lives in his parents basements...could lmn be juice?!?! Just think about it....,
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I think the only rough sex LMN has, is man-handling the Playboy magazine while he jerks off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion