tuscl

Tallest/Shortest dancers you've been with ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I went to a SC last night (trying to squeeze some fun of what was remaining of the weekend) and I got a dance from a tall black dancer that said she was 6”1 w/o shoes; and I believed it (she looked like 6”6 w/ stripper shoes on). She was lean and muscular and when she was in the LD booth sitting on me RCG; her upperback was more defined than mine – she looked like she could play safety or cornerback for the Dolphins - she didn't necessarily look like a guy; just a naturally muscular black chick.

But the tallest dancer I've been w/ was in Dallas and it was another black dancer that told me she was 6”2 (and looked like it also) – she was slender but not skinny and had a real nice ass – she said her mom used to enter and win booty contests back in the day.

I generally prefer shorter women b/c I like'm curvy and shorter women usually look more stacked while taller ones often look lanky (although many tall black dancers are still curvy and packing IME).

I've also gotten dances from girls that told me they were 4”10.

Have you had experiences with overly tall or short dancers? Do you have a preference of tall vs short or it just depends on what she looks like?

32 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I used to occasionally dance with a girl that was far from my type. She was like a gymnast. About 4'10" and 90 pounds. Flat chested. But she was blonde and had a very pretty face. I felt like my left thigh was bigger than her entire body.

The real stunner was when another dancer told me she had 8 kids. She was over 30 so I guess it was possible.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Papi, I can match you. I've also known dancers that were 6'2" and 4'10." I've known a few that were 6'0" and 6'1" as well.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    the tallest dancer I've been with was 6'4. the shortest was 4'9
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    I love sitting on the sofa's at Follies. So the short girls work best for me. However, I did receive a dance on Saturday, from a blonde German girl, look to be over 6'0 tall.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Papi, I cum in all sizes of dancers! <;-)

The tallest I have gotten a dance from was just about 6',
    the shortest was 4'9"

The short spinner was more fun!
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Damn - I wrote more above but it didn't show up
    (I probably did something wrong - but I'd rather blame Founder)

The tallest I have had a dance from was about 6' and even though she was lean and tight, it was a little weird.

The shortest was 4'7". I could put my hands around her waist and touch thumbs over her navel and fingertips in back, but she had large soft natural breasts. I very much enjoyed dances with her!!!
  • Chili Palmer
    10 years ago
    Siren at Deja Vu North Hollywood. #1 on my ATF list and a mind-boggling 6'2" (before she put on her her 7" stripper heels) of blondeness and curves. Damn do I miss her bed dances.

CP
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Few things intimidate me. Tall girls do.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,

I know the first dancer you are talking about. I don't remember the SC name, but real name is Ted. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Eyeamlong - I was there Saturday too and saw the tall blond with a tattoo on her butt cheek. Did you seethe 4'11" blond Latina that I took to VIP?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Tallest: A 5'10" Brazilian girl who was an ethnic Portuguese-Japanese stunner and was every bright to boot.

Shortest: About 4'10"
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    Sc... I was there from 1:15 pm- 3.30 pm, sitting on the sofa all that time ..there was plenty of traffic going in and out of those two ViP rooms...I've been seeing a short blond latina there for the last several months, and yes also on Saturday ..When I'm getting dances I'm on that back row sofa's facing the mirror wall. From that view your back is to the main part of the club...Maybe I miss you two going in ViP
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Tallest: 6'5"
    Shortest: 4'8"
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    A 5'11" black goddess in Tucson and a 4'10" Latina spinner in Albuquerque. Both very memorable for different reasons.

I also ran into a very tall blonde in Albuquerque last month who may have been 5'11" or 6' tall.

Unlike @farmerart, I love tall women. As long as they are beautiful.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    I haven't sat on the couches at Follies over there. Are they worth getting dances over there instead of the high top chairs?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The tallest girl I've ever met was 6'3" and was a former college volleyball player. I doubted that at first, but she knew too much for me to doubt it. FWIW, another of the 6 footers I've met also was a college volleyball player.

The shortest girl I've been with for whom I asked how tall they were was 4'11". I don't normally like the short ones, but this was far and away the best dancer at her small town Iowa club the night I was there. I suspect at my #3 club, this one girl (with the appropriate dancer name of Shorty) is shorter, but she is so popular I never get a chance to talk with her.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The perfect short woman would be about 3' tall, with a flat head, so you'd have a place to set your beer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is under 5'. I can't recall the tallest dancer I've had but probably about 5'10".
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I dated a midget once...I was nuts over her
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'm tall...6'5" so height doesn't really bother me on either end. There are good looking tall women and good looking short women. It's probably a little bit easier for the little ones to maneuver but other than that, I don't see any differences that height would cause to a lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I don't see any differences that height would cause to a lap dance. …”

The only difference I’ve noticed is if one is getting dances on a stool – a tall dancer can still sit on your junk while you are sitting on a stool whereas a short dancer has a tougher time and sometimes just bangs/rubs her butt against you.

I’ve normally been more attracted to shorter women b/c often times they look more stacked - but for stool dances; I kinda prefer the tall dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    They're all the same height; on their backs.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Tallest 6'3", shortest 4'10".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

"They're all the same height; on their backs." Not so! Implants don't flatten out the way a natural breast will. :)

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: I only vaguely remember the last time I had sex with a girl with implants, about 15 years ago, just after I moved here. They were the nicest, best done set I've ever seen. To touch and see them, you'd never know they were fake. She showed me the before and after pics, otherwise I wouldn't have believed her. :)

However, they *did* lay like real.

But I guess I'll defer to your greater experience in this regard. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

Was there a hissing sound when she reclined? :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Can't recall the heights of the tallest or shortest, but I can tell you I don't like tall women at all.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: Nope, nothing like that. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The world's tallest bride: 6ft 8in Brazilian beauty to marry her 5ft 4in boyfriend.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/377…
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

Then get her surgeon's name and pass it around on SW.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: Hah! I could probably get away with charging for that even!

Too bad I haven't seen her in a decade; I'd ask. Because, even though her boobs were fantastic, the sex wasn't.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    hooked up with black dancer at Oasis that had been a college ball player,. told me she was 6'2". I'm 6'4" and she was taller than me with her heels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion