tuscl

Favorite quotes

T-Bone
Ontario
Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:09 AM
I've heard lots of great quotes from some fine strippers ITC over the years. Some hot, some hilarious. It's hard to choose a favorite, but this one from last week ranks pretty high.... "Baby I get off at 2am...how about I buy you breakfast ;)" What's your fav. stripper quote from ITC?

12 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    "That's OK, I like being touched."
  • wanderer40
    19 years ago
    "It's just my finger, really...."
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Visited a club one afternoon and got a great dance and a BBBJ from a hot blonde with big boobs. went back in the next day and the same dancer came over and asked me "The Usual"? BBBJ's two days in a row. not a bad week.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    One more from Montreal: Me: "That was a great lapdance, can I have another?" Stripper: "No....but, I'll suck your dick"
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Higher! Higher! (I was rubbing her thigh. Yes I had just repeated the old joke.)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Dancer "wanna dance?" Guy "I was just going to the rest room." Dancer joking "well, can I tag along and hold it for you?" Two dancers sitting at your table talking about something, you zone out from their conversation until you suddenly hear one dancer say "I better knock on wood." She didn't knock on the table.
  • driver01
    19 years ago
    "Is that your money clip or are you just happy to see me?"
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    "why are you playing all by yourself?"
  • davids
    19 years ago
    From my ATF: "I'm working here because I lost a bet, unlike the other girls who are working her because they dropped out of high school, got knocked up, had their boyfriend desert them and now have screaming babies to feed."
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    "I saw your cute ass when you came in and I want to suck..your wallet."
  • reavetj
    19 years ago
    "Can you give me a ride home?"
  • elrod
    19 years ago
    "Can I rub your balls?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion