tuscl

The Ugly Details

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:34 AM
I often see articles that express nothing but disgust with strip clubs, such as this one: [view link] This sentence stood out. She speaks of her friend Ben who decades ago went to a bachelor party at a strip club: "But Ben, not a prude by any stretch, was disgusted by what he had seen, and the ugly details cannot be repeated here." I'm intrigued. What could these ugly details be?

17 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    "I’ve always wondered about the types of people who frequent strip clubs" LDK, Alucard, Ibbi.... Ya know, just everyday normal people
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    You are deadly this morning, motorhead. I have missed that wit during my month long tuscl absence.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The dancers must have been too ugly to talk about
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Not sure, but I heard it involved clown shoes...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of clown shoes, if you're ever in Hollyweird, CA, you gotta stop by Jumbo's Clown Room. It's an LA institution.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Maybe there was a donkey show! "That was 30 years ago,...", so that would have put this in the mid 80's, right when it was being used as a comic tool.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Maybe it was Juice and his drumsticks, or Ben is really Cflock, disgusted by all the simps.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Or maybe it was that LSD guy, paying thousands for "high class" drug whores. Pretty disgusting.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    This reporter needs to take a nap. In a hammock.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    In Austin, TX. definitely "The Yellow Rose". In Dallas, that would be Dallas Gentleman club- which I ventured into by mistake.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    LSD ?
  • inno123
    10 years ago
    The ugly details cannot be repeated because they were never said in the first place. You you really think that this Ben was stupid enough to tell his hyper prudish female friend the details of what went on? No, he just repeated over and over again to her about how disgusted he was.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    The ugliest details I've seen in a club are high prices for air dances....goddamn disgusting!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion