tuscl

What kind of unusual compliments have you heard from dancers that you believed?

Friday, May 2, 2014 7:02 PM
Last weekend I heard "I don't see how you aren't married, unless you've been lying to me all this time." Another one I heard which is not that common for me. " I like you.". I actually believed her because she sat and listened to me after dancing for me when I wasn't buying her anything.

10 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    "you're too cute to be going to strip clubs". Lol SS at it's finest.
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    ” You're the hottest looking guy In here.” ” Your skin is so soft”
  • WileECoyote
    10 years ago
    Don't know how unusual it is but the one I hear the most is you smell really good. I go to lapdance clubs 95% of the time and apparently showering isn't that common and neither is a decent cologne and chewing gum.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Lying naked after coitus: "damn, I wish you were 30 years younger". I'm sorry I did what I did. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful. You're the only man I know that I DO respect. You eat pussy almost as good as a girl. Almost. Christ, if you had any rhythm at all you'd be the perfect fuck. You've given me an awful lot. Come fuck me for free. This ones on me. Do you mind paying for the hotel though? Going in for breast enhancement surgery: " Do you mind me listing you as my primary contact if anything goes wrong?"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "You look just like Brad Pitt."
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    "Will you give me a character reference?" "Will you be emcee at my wedding reception?" Both of those questions were asked of me by the same dancer. In her back-handed way I considered them to be compliments. However, I answered 'No" to both questions.
  • the mighty quinn
    10 years ago
    Dancer started giving me an HJ and said "there's my little friend,"
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Girl goes down and says you have such a beautiful dick. I'm not sure what exactly it means but I have gotten that comment from 99% of every girl
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Fancy - I think that means there's no open sores visible.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol thanks gawker and I'm know assuming most guys have open sores that are visible?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion