tuscl

Papa Gateau

My first SC visit in over eight months took place in a muddle of Bordeaux after the Bruins/Habs playoff game last night. The club was one of the dreadful Calgary clubs that I usually eschew. Boredom and being googly-eyed were my only excuses for wasting a few bucks in this club.

One of the stage dancers, a jolie Quebecoise, sat at the bar and chatted with me over a couple of drinks. I was delighted to get the chance to speak French for the first time in many months and the girl was astounded to discover an old Alberta redneck who could speak her language. I didn't do any dances with the girl but the conversation was funny and became rather spicy.

The girl offered me the chance to be her new 'Papa Gateau'. WTF?.......Papa Gateau? This was new to me and because I was drunk it took me a few moments to figure it out. When I did figure out what she meant, I burst out into laughter.

Papa Gateau = Sugar Daddy

I declined her 'generous' offer.

5 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Geez art, you totally lost the opportunity for intercultural interaction there. The Parties Québécois will be attacking within days! ;-D
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When I get extra cheesy, the ladies call me Papa Au'Gratin.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I am called petit cochon by my sweetie
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Daddy cake, rich and sweet?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion