tuscl

otc threesome

Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:33 PM
Going on vacation soon and figured I would kick things off with an otc threesome. Told my current "favorite" (I hate this term but whatever) I'd give her 2k to find a willing partner from the club and she could allocate the $ however (so she could take 1.7k and give the girl 3 bills for all I care) as long as the third party was 1) hot and 2) not a dead fish and 3) does blow. Any otc threesome stories? I see this either being awesome or completely awkward and shitty.

14 comments

• pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I have 2 experiences with this, both were facilitated by my ATF (she picked the girls). The first was me, the ATF and one other girl. Cost me $300 for each one, it was an OK experience, the second girl only wanted to bang once and she was done, then sat there and whined for a ride home while I banged ATF for a good while. Second time it was my ATF and 2 other girls for a total of 3 girls. It was almost too much to handle, but it was a lot of fun and these girls had a great time as did I. One left after about 2 hours, the other I had to eventually ask to leave because she just wanted to keep going and I was spent. ATF spent the night as usual. Cost me $300 for each of the other two girls, ATF didn't charge me (but she was paid handsomely when I bought her some nice gifts a few days later). ATF admitted to being jealous after the fact and said we wouldn’t do that anymore. With the right girls, it is awesome, can be a little awkward at first but once you get going things feel pretty natural.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My first threesome was my ATF and a friend of hers who was a dental hygienist . They were into each other initially and it was HOT. Then they both started going down on me, one sucking my dick, the other my balls. Then they used my dick as a 2 sided harmonica. We then started trying different positions, with me doing each of them doggie style while they munched on the other. We tried every combination and permutation we could think of. I was 65 at the time and they were both 25. I came inside both of them and then finished off with a little dribble an hour later as they sucked me dry. Three years later and I'm lucky if I get off once a night, but these young hard bodies gave me the most erotic night of my life. My ATF and I have done 3 ways two other times - once with a crack whore who was fucking crazy. She bragged about how far she could get her tongue up my ass and insisted that I come in her mouth. The third time was with another dancer who was 20 years old and really put together. She sucked my dick and ate my ATF's pussy but was in the midst of her period and didn't want to fuck. Still a fun night.
  • big_d_2011
    10 years ago
    No, but I hope to have a story very soon. Looking to set something up with a favorite at a local club.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I have had 3some's before, not with strippers, for free. Both times as a result of buying a table and bottle service at an expensive club which actually costs more than spending 2k on some strippers. My concern is that since it's for pay, it may be somewhat awkward/mechanical. Only one way to find out
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm ready. I'm just two girls short. :)
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1 shadow
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I did an OTC threesome. The lead-up to the sex was crazy fun, 3-way flirting and non-stop drinking. The sex itself was awesome too, although perhaps I'm not cut out to be a 3-some guy, I found it a little distracting, particularly as I tried to make sure I paid both women the same amount of attention.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The best thing about a 3-way is the imagining beforehand. In practice it's a little awkward
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The best thing about a 3-way is the imagining beforehand. In practice it's a little awkward
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    2k! Two weeks ago I got a former stripper I've known for over 5 years to bring a good friend of hers over for a threesome. It was actually her idea and I gave them $60 each.
  • James1557
    10 years ago
    I was offered a threesome this week! And I turned it down. My one previous threesome experience was defintely not worth it - and my one previous otc experience with one of the girls was also disappointing. She is a very sexy lady (she told me that her mum was also a stripper!); but she offers little more otc than itc but wants to charge much more for it.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1jack
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    In my experience the girls have to be into each other or else it is just not that great. At my age I get easily distracted if all the attention is directed at me. While I usually pay one and expect her to share with the other, I have most recently paid each girl an equal share.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion