tuscl

Sport Clips

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I went to get a haircut tonight. Usually the women at my local Sport Clips are like 5's, you wouldn't fuck them. This evening I get a new hairstylist who was pretty good looking, an 8. She was a 5'2" Italian spinner in leggings. As I was sitting in the barber chair, her pussy was coming into contact with my elbow. Then she was rubbing the inside of her thighs on my right hand resting on the armrest. I was unsure if this was unintentional or not. Then we went to the back for the shampoo, wash, and hot towel. I started getting turned on by the way she was stroking my scalp. Then as it was time to go back to the barber chair, she dropped the towel on me and touched my erect cock over my jeans. I made sure to leave a hefty tip. Needless to say, I will be getting my hair cut more often and will make sure it is done by Gia.

Why do I tell this story? The local strip clubs suck. I am getting more contact and better value at my local Sport Clips than my local SC's.

18 comments

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Seems like it's all-or-nothing with those places. I've had a couple of nice, hot girls. I've also had a lot of ones that I had no interest in.

Never had one all that into me, though. Shame.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The only time I ever went to Sport Clips, which is the last time I had a haircut, it turned out the lady giving me my haircut was an ex-dancer at the local BYOB nude dance club. I asked her if I had seen her before, because I thought she looked familiar, which is odd for a first time trip to anywhere, and she said she used to dance and told me her dancing name. Dancing was a way to pay for cosmetology school. That said, I don't think she was that interested in me, although I will have to go back there sometime.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Sport Clips,thats funny Sinclair.Where I get my hair cut I give a call in advance.When I walk in she gives me that impish smile,locks the door,draws the shade.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Is this chain west of the Mississippi? I'd be interested in checking it out, at least once. I'm use to either the black/brown barber shop or my stylist.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Don't bother Slick,They are all out of work grass cutters.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Slick, I think they are a national chain, but there might not be franchises in all metro areas yet. You get MVP treatment there (cut, washed hair, hot towel, and a massage) for under $30. All of the stylists are women.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Psst,Sinclair,did you see my last post?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Cool story. Tell us where your local SC's are, so that we know where to avoid (no contact).
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Watch you talkin bout Willis?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    What's a haircut?
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    What's hair? Is it that shit that grows all over my body except for my scalp?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Advice for anyone going to SportsClips: Get a stylist you like and then call ahead to see if she's in that day. Don't just go with whoever you get.

The quality of service you get can range from spectacular to awful. I've gotten both the best and worst haircuts of my life from SportsClips. At its worst, it's a glorified Supercuts.

The best came from this little blonde spinner I wouldn't mind getting more than a haircut from. Did better than a stylist I've paid twice as much for because she does haircuts for fashion shows. I request her every time now.

The worst was a woman who heard me say "trim it up around the ears" and proceeded to give me something resembling St. Louis' Gateway Arch on both sides of my head, leaving bare skin about an inch above each ear and forcing me to wear a hat for a month.

To borrow an acronym from this site's palance, YMMV.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    They have Lady Jane's around here. They advertize haircuts for men by great looking women, but it is over-hyped. I stopped in one day, and the ladies were 5's or 6's at best.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    OP "I made sure to leave a hefty tip. Needless to say, I will be getting my hair cut more often and will make sure it is done by Gia."

Gia succeeded at her non-verbal communication: You gave her extra $$ for her haircut/'contact' and your becoming her regular.

Within the last year a local board lit up when a member reported a similar experience a a local Sports Clips. Other members visited the dozen or so Sports Clips shops around the metro.

Consensus: Most stylists were 5s or less, a rare 7/8. Only one 'provided' similar contact; no extras or OTC.

Afterwards that thread 'petered out' :-)

Nevertheless, sinclair, good luck. Maybe Gia will be the exception. At least she's providing you with some excitement[!] at a cost less than SC and with a result that lasts longer than a great SC visit.

• PredragDr
    10 years ago
    I used to go to a middle high-end establishment with hotter stylists that was less than $40 for cut and shampoo. Unfortunately they went out of business. I now live in an area where even the cheap haircuts (ie Supercuts) cost ~$25.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    It is time again for a haircut, so I called up and asked if I can book an appointment with Gia (who was working today). The girl who answered said I cannot make an appointment, and it is walk-ins only. Is this nationwide or just my franchise? I could have sworn you were able to book your stylist in the past, and each one even had business cards with their first name on them.

It would be like a 1 in 3 or a 1 in 4 shot that I would get my chosen haircutter/massager, so I just didn't go.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @Sinclair - maybe it's just you -- you weirded out Gia
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    At least it didn't turn out to be a clip joint....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion