tuscl

stripper in need

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Saturday, April 26, 2014 4:27 PM
I just had a stripper text me and ask me for $60 to pay her phone bill. why do strippers always have cheap prepaid phones anyway ? she's about a 9.right now I've never met her for OTC only been getting dances from her probably about 3 weeks . Is this a prelude to future OTC or not. should I do it ? I think i know how I'm going to handle this situation just want your thoughts....

33 comments

• RickWood
    10 years ago
    If she wants to earn some money, and you want her, go for it. If she just wants the money, meh. Somebody will be happy to earn your cash.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    If you think she'd be up for OTC, suggest it. Worst thing that could happen is she says no. If she is offended, just play it off like you were joking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not much of an OTC guy but in general it is a very bad precedent to start lending dancers $$$ - it starts w/ a ph bill and next thing you know you are paying her rent – and it’s really not a loan – dancers never repay. If it’s just p4p – then you should do it b/c *you* want to b/c she would probably never help *you* out if you needed it. It kind of sucks saying no to someone asking for one’s help – but when it comes to strippers – unfortunately the norm does not apply – with strippers it’s often a losing proposition to give them the benefit of the doubt. Just my 2 centavos.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I have no idea why some super hot strippers don't even have enough money to pay their phone bill.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Ranukan, they have horrible money management skills. It gets spent as quickly as it is made.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    When it comes to dancers and $$$ - one must treat is as *business* - b/c that is how they (dancers) see it – and $$$ is the reason they usually “get in touch” with us (even if they are not overt about asking for it)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I need $60 to pay my phone bill. I'm going to text every dancer I know and see how much money I get.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hell, just ask her how she intends to earn that $60? Tell her nothing is free in this world, neither phone bills nor $60 "loans". At least get a BBBJCIMWS
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^^ I think you have a decent shot of getting $60 total if you text 60 different dancers
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I've had that happen. I just said that I don't make a habit of giving out cash, but will pay her if she wants to earn it. It quickly turned into OTC for a lot more cash than she originally asked for and was actually quite good. Just remember, a stripper that doesn't do extras or OTC is a stripper that doesn't need the money at the moment. You'd be amazed how many of them will do what needs to be done if they want/need the cash.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Jack slash LMFAO my prediction is 📵just keeping it 💯
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    All of the above comments are good and accurate. The short answer is don't give her any money unless you get something in return that you feel is worth the money you pay her.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    a stripper in need is a stripper indeed
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Money given to dancers is a gift. It will never be repaid. The demands for money will increase in frequency and amount as long as you allow it. If you're doing it out of caring or friendship, good for you. If you're expecting OTC in return, better get that understood as soon as possible.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    $60 for a phone bill? I need to get in her plan.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    $60? Just buy a few LDs from her and be done with it. But loaning/gifting money to a stripper has zero upside. You'll just be the sucker who coughed up money after a lame pity hustle. If you want a chance at a decent OTC adventure with her then you need to set the right precedent upfront. She needs to understand, without a shadow of a doubt, that she will have to earn what you give her. And if she feigns hurt or outrage after you offer her an earning opportunity, then you were never going to get her OTC anyway.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But...but...but...Rick...what about dudes like BagBoyJames? That dude has to make $60 last. Maybe the OP is by James' brother. Perhaps he lives even HARDER than James!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Agree that there's no upside to just giving her $60. Suggest OTC
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Ok i have an update folks...and FYI some have suggested that money you loan to a stripper won't ever be paid back. Duh! That is correct. That would be the same for any attractive woman stripper or not that thinks you might want to fuck her:) Worst case scenario I figured was it would be a prelude to future OTC. And it always helps when a girl meets you outside the club for anything i believe. But here is what I did. I offered to give her the money for the bill and i told her to think about dinner and sex for 200.Either way i would give her the money for the phone bill. And to let me know what she decided when i got there. she said she would think about it. I ended up taking her out for lobster and steak and back to my place. She is a really hot 22 year old. yay me! Oh and FYI... she said her phone is through verizon and she has had the same plan since she was 16. something called a grandfather clause. i'm with at7t so don't know anything about that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Well done. Perhaps asking for the 60 was her way of making an opening for an OTC offer. Nice.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I think so lone wolf. Sometimes these young chicks are a little shy about offering to sell pussy I think.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Well, there you go, sometimes you need to trust your instincts. Good job man. I feel like it's victory for all of us *sheds a small tear *
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    LMAO...thanks man. It all went pretty well and we even hung out for a while. The start of something good for one of us PL's maybe
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Post a pic for all of us too envy tlkdo
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Oh I won't do that man:) That's the type of thing that could come back and bit me in the ass one day. I just hope these strippers never find out this website exsist!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Right on Brother tlkDo...right on. $60 is chump change so if it can create an opening for you to have more fun with her you seriously need to go for it. However, I seriously hope she charges way more than $60 for OTC. Remember, you get what you pay for. I'm a mellow clubber...I just dig lookin' and gettin' lappers when I travel since I have an SO. But if I was into gettin' the strange for cash I wouldn't WANT to touch it unless it was at least $300 per hour. Girl that sells it for less has got to have problems IMHO. Party on bro...party on indeed!
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Against my better judgement, I have given money to strippers many times. I have been paid back every time with OTC fun. These were girls I know pretty well and (again, against my better judgement) trusted to pay me back with OTC. One of them would spend all night with me and give it to me several times all night and in the morning too. Others were more of a quickie and they were gone. My advice to anyone is only do it if you can afford it, and make it clear that they are going to give you OTC in return. NEVER EVER expect to be paid back with money, it just doesnt happen. And it never ceases to amaze me how much money these girls make and they are still broke. They are terrible with money, they just cant seem to live within their means.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I once had a thing with a stripper where she actually gave me her bank account number. Sometimes, we'd do OTC, I'd give her some cash to get home, and then after I got home I'd put the rest of the cash in her bank account. Sometimes she'd call me on Monday and say, "We're seeing each other Friday, right? Rent's due Wednesday, can you put the money in my account now?" Which I would. With that caveat that, once I put the money in her account in advance, I never just took a "free" OTC later in the week -- I always felt like, if she knew she already had the money and wasn't going to get paid for Friday, something would magically come up and she wouldn't make it. Instead, I'd just apply half the money as credit to our next OTC, and the other half for the following OTC. I liked her to know she'd be making at least $100 if she drove out to meet me OTC
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I was pretty pleased with the way this one turned out. She is a hottie and FYI I offered to give the 60 for the phone or 200 and a steak dinner for some OTC sex at my place. I was pleased to be eating steak and lobster with her and desert afterwards!
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    All of these posts reflect an ironclad rule in the game. Never loan more money than you are willing to lose. Always have some type of OTC set up before you give any money. These women could win Academy Awards. Unfortunately , I have never been paid back a dime. That's why I have to cover my bases in terms of OTC. Don't get played!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I think most women are shy asking straight OTC because it puts them on the whore status. Instead, a dancer would play the role of a damsel-in-distress. You have to read the situation carefully because it is a well placed play designed for the guy to solve. Play it right and you will get her to your crib. Play it wrong and you lose her. Just like what happened to me, she asked me a trick question, I felt she was putting me on the cheapskate status and I simply said I'll pay you full price. Normally a custy would grab the discounted price but I didn't because that would devalue/demean/disrespect me. So that was it, she decided to go out with me instead of those cheapskate guys who bought at bargain/firesale price. My two cents.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Well done tlkDo. OTC for $200 and dinner, not too shabby!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion