tuscl

Customers Trying to suck on my breast

This is pretty rampant in my city. This is a high enough contact area as is that offering anything further is just ridiculous. I'm very averse to any fluids from my customers coming anywhere near or on me, but saliva especially just really gets me. I also hate it on a personal level in the bedroom, so it squicks me out doubly. Gross. Gross. Gross. You don't know where those titties have been (likely in many other mouths if you're getting away with it) and I don't know where your mouth has been.

One of the dancers I've worked with had the idea of putting hand sanitizer or other foul tasting products on her nipples/breasts to deter customers from doing it; I thought it was pretty clever.

52 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Your breasts, your choice, but you just lost my business.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Sorry, wrong website
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    As a customer, don't expect my business.

Detroit is a special case - so let's leave they out - but in some west Michigan clubs you pay as much as $200 per half hour plus tip for a VIP room. Generally, these are non extras clubs. The minimum, I say minimum required, is titty sucking.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that's to be expected in your biz
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Gin: think you got the wrong job if you are adverse to that.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your tits look tastey. I love the taste of hand sanitizer
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Gin, I sympathize with your feeling that it's gross for a customer to try to suck on your breast. I feel the same way when a dancer tries to suck on my dick.

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^@crazyjoe- it looks like she dances in or near your area. You must be the guy always trying to suck her titties lol.

@gin- titty sucking is pretty common nowadays. I would say you have to get use to it, because it ain't gonna stop.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Sorry, wrong website"

Ha, there's a long thread on stripperweb right now about this; predictably for that site, the girls practically froth at the mouth over how horrible it is. Agree that there are a lot of clubs where it's de rigueur. My advice would be to keep your nipples away from the guy's mouths, because putting them there is, for a huge number of strippers, basically an invitation to suck, and that's how your clients interpret it. Learn some defensive positioning, including using those beautiful casabas as if in a pillow fight :)
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    If your breasts look anything like your profile picture I can see why guys want to suck them. It would be like waving a fried chicken leg in front of a starving man!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rolling down the street, smoking indo
    Sipping on Gin...Where's Juice?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What do dancers expect when they call their customers "baby"?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol ranukam
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't like it when dancers put their tongue in my ear. I have another body part that doesn't mind getting wet.

If a dancer puts her nipples up against my lips, I assume she wants me to suck on them. Some type of sanitizer does seem like a good idea. I do not want to catch whatever the previous guy had.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Chick,in your profile pic you got cum on your tits,WTF.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    "Gin": I'd be willing to wager the price of a dancer drink that you're not the SW dancer whose post in CC thread was lifted here. I'm guessing a Tuscler other than juice, or the slim possibility of a SW pinkie doing this on a lark. Whoever you are, thank you for keeping us "abreast" of the latest dancer attitudes. Also thanks for choice of avatar.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Go get a job that doesn't involve pushing your tits into customers faces.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    tumblingdice, I had missed the cum on the tits. So this post was a joke.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If other guys could see cum on her tits, that's a great way to stop other guys from sucking on them. :)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Jack,most likely.

Shark,I do believe that is the first time you made me laugh.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I don't fault you for not wanting customers sucking your titties. That's a personal boundary you don't want crossed. But rubbing hand sanitizer(or worse, cum as one ho on sw said she did) is not the answer. How about not putting your titties as close to their face or as sclvr said, get a job where you don't have to put your titties in peoples faces? Make no mistake, I'm on your side. I personally wouldn't put my mouth anywhere on a stripper for the reasons you mentioned, but I also would rather strippers just find another way of avoiding customers sucking their tits than rubbing stuff on them and still sticking them in my face. Hand sanitizer might not bother me, but i would be disgusted if some bitch rubbed cum on her tits and still put them in my face.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    C'mon Chess,she's saying bears don't shit in the woods.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    In May, 2004 a Columbia Platinum Plus dancer posted:

"When I was still working at a club, during the last year, I would have my boyfriend produce seed and then I'd rub it into my boobs. I would spay a little vanilla just to enhance the aroma. Several times I went to work immediately after."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Those are some juicy looking tittys
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    The black lights give them away.I've seen their hair,tits and the corners of their mouths light up like a Christmas tree.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Most rational folks would never engage in such activities with people that do not have the highest standards in hygiene. Someone without white perfect teeth and good breath can be a big turn-off.

Closed mouth kissing of the breasts is enjoyable and rarely have I experienced an adverse response. Open mouth kissing is another thing. I will generally only engage in such behavior if french kissing precedes it. It is only natural for the mouth before the breasts, the breasts before down under...
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I love sucking on great nipples, regardless of the size of the breasts. But I always discuss this with tbe dancer first. If she is up for it lots of money will likely come her way. If she is not into it she may not get anything from me.

And as others have said, if you put your nipples on my lips I will suck on them. What the hell else am I supposed to do?

And if I find cum on your tits it better be mine or keep moving darling.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Newbie dancer or TUSCL troll??? Either way it's:

1. Good example of "How to Make Yourself Miserable" 'Gin' doesn't like titty-sucking/saliva on body even in private life but takes a job in a 'high contact' club, then bitches when the obvious happens.

2. Good example of Eric Berne's [Games People Play] RAPO

"Sexual Game 3: RAPO

Thesis. This is a game played between a man and a woman which might more politely be called, in the milder forms at least, 'Kiss Off' or 'Indignation'. It may be played with varying degrees of intensity.

1. First-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Kiss Off', is popular at social gatherings and consists essentially of mild flirtation. White signals that she is available and gets her pleasure from the man's pursuit. As soon as he has committed himself, the game is over. If she is polite, she may say quite frankly 'I appreciate your compliments and thank you very much', and move on to the next conquest. If she is less generous, she may simply leave him. A skilful player can make this game last for a long time at a large social gathering by moving around frequently, so that the man has to carry out complicated manoeuvres in order to follow her without being too obvious.

2. In Second-Degree 'Rapo', or 'Indignation', White gets only secondary satisfaction from Black's advances. Her primary gratification codes from rejecting him, so that this game is also colloquially known as 'Buzz Off, Buster'. She leads Black into a much more serious commitment than the mild flirtation of First-Degree 'Rapo' and enjoys watching his discomfiture when she repulses him. Black, of course, is not as helpless as he seems, and may have gone to considerable trouble to get himself involved. Usually he is playing some variation of 'Kick Me'.

3. Third-Degree 'Rapo' is a vicious game which ends in murder, suicide or the courtroom. Here White leads Black into compromising physical contact and then claims that he has made a criminal assault or has done her irreparable damage. In its most cynical form White may actually allow him to complete the sexual act so that she gets that enjoyment before confronting him. The confrontation may be immediate, as in the illegitimate cry of rape, or it may be long delayed, as in suicide or homicide following a prolonged love affair. If she chooses to play it as a criminal assault, she may have no difficulty in finding mercenary or morbidly interested allies, such as the press, the police, counsellors and relatives. Sometimes, however, these outsiders may cynically turn on her, so that she loses the initiative and becomes a tool in their games.

In some cases outsiders perform a different function. They force the game on an unwilling White because they want to play 'Let's You and Him Fight'. They put her in such a position that in order to save her face or her reputation she has to cry rape. This is particularly apt to happen with girls under the legal age of consent; they may be quite willing to continue a liaison, but because it is discovered or made an issue of, they feel constrained to turn the romance into a game of Third-Degree 'Rapo'.

In one well-known situation, the wary Joseph refused to be inveigled into a game of 'Rapo', whereupon Potiphar's wife made the classical switch into 'Let's You and Him Fight', an excellent example of the way a hard player reacts to antithesis, and of the dangers that beset people who refuse to play games. These two games are combined in the well-known 'Badger Game', in which the woman seduces Black and then cries rape, at which point her husband takes charge and abuses Black for purposes of blackmail.

One of the most unfortunate and acute forms of Third-Degree 'Rapo' occurs relatively frequently between homosexual strangers, who in a matter of an hour or so may bring the game to a point of homicide. The cynical and criminal variations of this game contribute a large volume to sensational newspaper copy.

The childhood prototype of 'Rapo' is the same as that of 'Frigid Woman', in which the little girl induces the boy to humiliate himself or get dirty and then sneers at him, as classically described by Maugham in Of Human Bondage and, as already noted, by Dickens in Great Expectations. This is Second Degree. A harder form, approaching Third Degree, may be played in tough neighbourhoods.

Antithesis. The man's ability to avoid becoming involved in this game or to keep it under control depends of his capacity to distinguish genuine expressions of feeling from moves in the game. If he is thus able to exert social control, he may obtain a great deal of pleasure from the mild flirtations of 'Kiss Off'. On the other hand it is difficult to conceive of a safe antithesis for the Potiphar's Wife manoeuvre, other than checking out before closing time with no forwarding address. In 1938 this writer met an ageing Joseph in Aleppo who had checked out of Constantinople thirty-two years previously after one of the Sultan's ladies had cornered him during a business visit to the Yildiz harem. He had to abandon his shop, but took time to pick up his hoard of gold francs, and had never returned.

Relatives. The male versions of 'Rapo' are notoriously found in commercial situations: ‘Casting Couch' (and then she didn't get the part) and 'Cuddle Up' (and then she got fired).

Eric Berne, Games People Play, 1964."
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Quoting Shakespeare: "Get thee to a nunnery."
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    my CF lets me suck on her tits like any girlfriend I've ever had. That is probably why she is my CF!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As minnow mentioned – this thread was copied word for word from a SW thread – and like minnow; I get the feeling it was not the original SW poster posting on here – nevertheless it’s an interesting and valid topic.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    If Gin is a real girl, then she is a moron. 18 y/o's know more about what's up in stripclubs than this troll. Kinda like every "girl" who asks dumb questions. Lopaw, Duo, and Stiletto excluded.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    True dat Papi.

A few clues...

Snoop Lion (back in the day, when he was still Doggy Dogg) sang about "Gin and XXXXX" (fill in the X's)

A certain "youngster" named for a drink cotainer has added a set of ginger girl photos to his profile (good choice dude! I've finally added photos back to my profile). They kind of resemble Gin's photo above. Coincidence?

On the other hand, perhaps Gin is really a stripper. If so, all I can say is nice tits. I'd refrain from sucking 'em, if asked, 'cos I'm a gentleman. But I wouldn't like it (unless you said "hey, why don't I give you a BBBJ and then you can jizz on my titties" -- then I'd happily refrain!)
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Here's 'Gin's" review of a club in Colorado [celebrating '4/20'??]:

Bustop
    4817 Broadway St
    Boulder, Colorado 80304Reviewed on: April 20, 2014
    Visited on: Saturday Evening
    Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Star_Rating_4 Dancers
    Star_Rating_4 ValueStar_Rating_4 Atmosphere
    Star_Rating_4 Overall

I worked there with two other of my friends. We all thought the club was the best in Colorado. The club in the inside looked like most clubs. They had a separate sides for the topless and the nude side. I spent all my time on the nude side so I will comment on that. It was smaller than the topless side but I thought it had a better stage layout. Like a huge T with a short, stationary poll in the middle. The mirrors is what I liked. It stayed open until 4am (or 3am, im not sure.) The nice part about this was that if you were still getting dances at the time that they closed they would stay open so that you could get more dances. That is the first time a club was more interested in the girls making money than them. ;D . The dances were 30.00/song minimum but most customers payed 40.00/song. The club takes 7.00/ dance. They were basically topless dances cause you can't touch them with your g-string off. With my experience men could care lass about the bottoms as long as your touching them. The club also takes 15% of your money at the end of the night as tip out to the bouncers and DJ. I thought this club was a bank maker. All the guys I talked to were more then willing to get a dance. The nude side doesn't pick up till around 9-10 but when the other side closes at 2am they walk over the nude side to sober up and spend all of their money, so it is nice. I loved this club can't wait to go back. ;D

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

• jestrite50
    10 years ago
    If I can't such your tits you only get one dance from me and none thereafter. That's a deal breaker for me. You should be happy I want to such your tits. That means you're a keeper and will make lots of money from me.
    Maybe you need to look into another line of work.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    If I can't suck your tits you only get one dance from me and none thereafter. That's a deal breaker for me. You should be happy I want to suck your tits. That means you're a keeper and will make lots of money from me.
    Maybe you need to look into another line of work.
  • ReiDetroit
    10 years ago
    You guys are all assuming she's putting her breasts in their faces. In my situation, I don't and yet customers (especially Eastern Indian men) grab my breast like its on elastic and try to stretch it to their mouths. I just say I don't allow it and turn around and continue grinding so my breasts are no longer facing them. It isn't like we ALL shove our breasts in your faces deliberately. Honestly, some of you guys can be a little rude, obnoxious, and assuming in VIP. Not all of you, but some are.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    No one should try to force straight people to have gay sex. A straight person may feel disgust at the idea of having gay sex. However, that is not a good reason for straight people to ban gay marriage, gay sex, or even to rudely and self-righteously proclaim how disgusting gay sex is.

No one should force you to have your nipples sucked. You clearly feel disgust at the idea of having your nipples sucked. However, that is not a good reason for you to ban other dancers from permitting nipple sucking, or even to rudely and self-righteously proclaim how disgusting nipple sucking is.

Generally, when a dancer puts her breast near the custy's mouth, it's seen as an invitation, so don't do this. Dancers deserve to have their boundaries respected, and customers deserve clarity and honesty from dancers about their boundaries. It's just dumb to hate on the mutually-consented-to kinks of others.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    dude where the fuck do you come up with this shit, your first paragraph was totally needless and has nothing to do with the conversation. You take such wild fucking leaps trying to push an agenda that has nothing to do with the thread and no on said anything against gay marriage at all.
  • carolinaclubman
    10 years ago
    Gin, are you still here? I don't think this discussion went as you planned. I never "try" to suck on a dancers tits, but when, as very frequently happens, they are brushed across my lips, they get baptized.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Gin is right, though. Men don't wash their hands when they piss. When you lick a tit, you're likely licking other dude's hands and piss.
  • 23cambyman
    10 years ago
    Ime LOL
  • Gin
    10 years ago
    You boys have been very educational thank you
  • 23cambyman
    10 years ago
    No problem juice
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I always ask the dancer about her rules and limits before going to VIP. If I don't like the limits, no sale. In Detroit it's common for the dancer to push her nipples onto your face and slide them towards your mouth. Sucking is almost automatic, unless there's a stated limit.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Your, choice who cares.
    A stranger on was a girl was lightly touching breasts ok, nipple suck off limits. Touching around pussy ok, fingers in pussy and ass off limits. Cock in pussy for a fee ok, Cock in ass ok for a much larger fee.
    Kissing always off limits.
    This was in San Francisco.
    Did not take her up even though she was a 9.5 because seemed to mechanical and very expensive.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dam good troll
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    One dancer I used to see at Kahoots would peel off that thick layer of wax before taking me back for a lapper. I'm guessing she was okay with my sucking her nipples and was courteous enough to give me a clean slate to work with.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    I'm in love with your breast
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Gin: I suggest you just be thankful he only tried *one* of them!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I take it we won’t see cflock posting on this “woman’s” thread :)
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion